Rebecca Richardson HR Director
Dedication, hard work and interest of the company is what has made me come a long way. I have worked to learn and I have improved my work quality through experience. I wish to learn further and ensure that I am an inevitable part of the company by contributing to profits and growth of the company.
Human Resource Director (Jun 2013 to Present) 7 Years
• I am responsible for maintaining equal opportunities for male and females in the office. • I interview diffrent employees in order to ensure they are happy. • I am also looking after the company policies to reduce cost and improve output in every way possible.
General Manager-Human Resource (Feb 2009 to May 2013) 4 Years & 3 Months
• I was moved to another company of the group. I was responsible for overseeing all HR operations. • My main duties included talent identification and motivation. • I was in charge of handling the employees so that they do not feel stressed at the job and deliver the best work.
HR Manager (Apr 2004 to Jan 2009) 4 Years & 9 Months
• I was responsible for looking after all the employee conditions and ensuring that each worker worked maximum while their own needs and contentment was also taken care of. • I maintained a mediating position between the office board and employees. • I also ensured that all recruitment was made on merit and the most deserving and qualified employees were placed according to their forte.
Ronin Foods Ltd.
Recruitment In-charge (Jan 2000 to Mar 2003) 3 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for filtering resume and shortlisting candidates for interviews. • It was my responsibility to set up meetings and arrange all of the manager's appointments. • I was also in charge of recruitment and placing people according to their specialties.
Bachelors-Business Administration(1996 - 2000)
A good student.
High School Diploma(1994 - 1996)
A good student.
Effective Cost Reduction
Implemented rule of using lesser electricity and ensuring that office bills were reduced significantly. I also gave incentives to employees to encourage saving electricity.
Contributed greatly to winning the title Best Workplace 2016.
- Employee Relations
- Individual Employee Report
- Bonus and Incentives
- Meeting with the Board Members
- Company Management
- Hiring and Placement
- Allocation of Finances
- Data Analysis
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Maintained an equal recruitment plan for the company.
- I have declared an equal opportunity environment for men and women and it has been appreciated widely.