Alejandra Cuellar GRADUATE IN FOREIGN TRADE
I have more than ten years of experience in the area of Import Export, I offer legal certainty in foreign trade operations, continuous improvement and cost savings. Ample experience in systems for Mexican Customs, such as; PRISMA, LIA ADUANAS and IexNet and experience in systems for American Customs,such as; Trade Technology Systems, Inc. Management of the IMMEX Program with Prosec and Rule 8VA, CERTIFICATION IN IVA AND IEPS, ANNEX 31 and ANNEX 24.
Maquiladora de Coahuila S de RL de CV
Import & Export Coordinator (Dec 2012 to Present) 10 Years
• Coordinate foreign trade operations, and fulfill obligations as an IMMEX company, in Mexico. • Processing of American customs receipts, Generate Statement and, if applicable, payment thereof. • Elaboration of SED for the importation to Mexico of the raw material. • The Logistics of the crossings, and in general all that has relation both operative and administrative of the Import of materials and the Export of the finished product of Mounts for horse, its accessories and medical products.
FABRICAS ELENA S de RL de CV
Import Export Assistant (Apr 2011 to Nov 2012) 1 Year & 7 Months
• Make the documentation for Mexican Customs. • Coordinate the logistics of border crossing movements. • To carry out logistic control reports for C-TPAT, to carry out procedures before the different Mexican dependencies.
Toter de Mexico S de RL de CV
Import Export Assistant (Apr 2007 to Sep 2011) 4 Years & 5 Months
• Documentation for customs crossings (imp./exp.) • Transportation & Logistics Coordination • Analysis of customs documents, Fixed Asset Control, Implementation and Follow-up of Projects. • Continuous Improvement, Coordinate and Supervise Foreign Trade Operations.
Arneces y Accesorios de Mexico
Import Export Assistant (Oct 2001 to Apr 2007) 5 Years & 6 Months
• Documentation of Exports and Imports • Auditor of Goods, Equipment and Packaging, in the different plants • Clerk of Customs • Carry out customs documents (consolidated and final)
Instituto Europeo de Posgrado
Master in International Commerce(2013 - 2014)
UNIVERSIDAD METROPOLITANA DE COAHUILA
Graduate in foreign trade(2007 - 2011)
ANNEX 24 IN IMMEX COMPANIES
Complete Work Plan, prepared based on a practical study of weak points observed in each company I have worked, supported with applicable legal bases.
- Management of the IMMEX Program
- Continuous improvement
- Cost savings
- Logistics of Movements
- customs law
- Harmonized Tariff Schedule
- 8 Rule
- Audit of customs documents
- Analysis of the operation
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Limited Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Family time