Gina Mendez Instructor
871 222 1156
Hard working and dedicated teacher and instructor. I have a shining record of motivating women and men to achieve their fitness goals without making them feel pressurized or pushed. I incorporate education with physical endurance to plan class workouts for those interested in improving their lifestyle. I believe every person has to take credit for his or her own performance, this belief has made me a favorite among my clients and I have been able to increase my clientele only due to my dedication and personalized attention. I wish to work for people who have limited time and do not want to spend a lot of money.
The Weight Loss Challenge
Physical Instructor (Feb 2013 to Present) 8 Years & 10 Months
• Responsible for conducting daily classes with adequate time allocation for cool down exercises and discussion sessions. • I am responsible for keeping a personalized check on every member and helping them target focused areas and weight loss goals. • I maintain performance reports and suggest tests to members who have to be supervised medically.
Fitness Instructor (Apr 2009 to Jan 2013) 3 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for designing classes to meet the physical fitness level and stamina of all the participants. • I drew progress graphs of each class member and kept them motivated so that they outdo themselves and pass all challenges. • Personal attention towards all members while keeping a check on their diets and cheat days was my duty.
Brook's Fitness Center
Marketing Intern (Jan 2005 to Mar 2009) 4 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for instructing three classes of ten persons each during the day. I was in charge of reading the clients' files of tests and lipid profiles. I had to design personalized diets for all of them. • I was in charge of each class member's performance and results. I discussed their diet with them and instructed them in extra time if I had to. • I was also in charge of recording weight weekly, along with body measurements. It was my duty to help class members feel motivated and energized.
Bachelors Physical Education(2000 - 2004)
An exceptional student.
Radcliffe School for Girls
GCE Advanced Level(1998 - 2000)
Grade B+ Subjects: Biology, Physics and Art.
Launched a special bootcamp class at the Wellness Center and helped numerous people lose weight while focusing on healthy, clean eating.
Personal Instruction Success
Helped celebrities lose weight and look better with zumba classes in the comfort of their homes.
- Customer Relations
- Fitness Regime
- Daily Sessions
- Personal Attention
- Specific Goals
- Meeting Targets
- Client Satisfaction
- Client Understanding
- Physiological Test Reading
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Limited Working Proficiency
Limited Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Instructed a class in Rehabilitation and helped 5 women quit smoking while focusing on their fitness and health
- Became a panel judge for the County Pageant
- Won Dedication Award at the Wellness Center