Samuel Doe Interpreter
Desire an Interpreter position with Tucson Medical Center. Offering excellent command on Spanish and English in both written and verbal mediums along with working knowledge of translation tools and procedures
NYC Communications Ltd
Bilingual Translator (Jun 2013 to Present) 9 Years & 5 Months
• Assisted during admissions, examinations, consultations, procedures and many other provider-patient encounters. • Utilized, maintained, and supervised a network dedicated to tracking statistics of therapeutic sessions. Statistics were vital to secure Federal and State budgets. • Worked off site with various state and city hospitals. Translated medical documents for the agency.
Bilingual Translator (Feb 2011 to May 2013) 2 Years & 3 Months
• Provided additional instruction of mainstream courses Created supplemental educational materials • Monitored students academic and behavioral progress Supervised students in work experience courses • Assisted client with positioning or applying braces or equipment, ambulation and/or previously established exercise programs.
Interpreter (Apr 2009 to Jan 2011) 1 Year & 9 Months
• Provided clear and complete communication between deaf students and hearing students and faculty • Supported the classroom teacher with any facet of lesson implementation • Performed other appropriate duties as assigned by supervisors
London Language School
Diploma in Interpretation(2007 - 2009)
London Business School
BS (Business Management)(2003 - 2007)
GCE Advanced Level(2001 - 2003)
Excellency in Chinese and french
- Customer Relations
- Lead Generation
- Sales Management
- Market Research
- Data Analysis
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
- Awarded Academic Excellence Award for being an outstanding performer through 4 years of Undergraduate program.
- Best Customer Approach Award