Dave Pecker Investment Banking Analyst
871 222 1156
I have an experience of over ten years in the field of investment banking analysis. I work closely with higher officials to design and implement new investment products to boost bank revenues and growth chances. I have also trained several bankers to provide the best investment strategies and full safe solutions to investors and account holders. So far, I have proved to be an energetic, alert and innovative analyst with full command over the subject. I have introduced numerous successful investment schemes and products which have made our clients happy and secure.
East Coast Investment Bank
Senior Investment Analyst (Mar 2017 to Present) 3 Years & 10 Months
• Resumed office with same responsibilities and additional charge of overseas wing.
International Overseas American
Senior Investment Analyst (Feb 2016 to Feb 2017) 1 Year
• Assigned to overseas investment work by the state to boost revenue through international investment. I was in charge of a one-year project to look over the stock market index an d propose investment schemes to foreign investors. Tis ensured revenue generation through additional projects based on future predictions of the stock market index.
East Coast Investments
Investment Banking Analyst (Apr 2012 to Jan 2016) 3 Years & 9 Months
• A huge responsibility of keeping vigilant record of market trends and then communicating them to the directors in order to design and introduce investment plans to clients. This job demanded a thorough understanding of the market index and good vision of future trends so that the clients can be guided proper investments to boost revenue growth and enhance market business. • It was my duty to convey all risks and cautions to the directors while designing different investment schemes for account holders. The observation reports had to be supported with case studies of the past as well as present market situation. This helped in creating the best investment solutions which not only brought the bank great benefits but also resulted in higher clientele and account holders.
Analyst (Jan 2008 to Mar 2012) 4 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for studying market trends and currency rates. Every day report had to be present to the investment banking manager. I was also responsible for studying market trends and real estate inflation. The duty of an analyst is to provide in-depth study of the market trends nd stock index. It is based on these reports that the senior investment managers create investment option for clients. There was no margin for making mistakes due to which I had to remain vigilant and extremely alert.
American University of Finance and Accounts
Masters in Finance(2006 - 2007)
Best student with formal research papers completed.
Latvia University Germany
Master in Accounting(2000 - 2002)
Went for higher studies after selection for scholarship.
Georgia Business School
Bachelors Business Administration(1996 - 2000)
Completed the degree with exceptional GPA.
Senior Management Choice
Got selected as presenter investment ideas for the Board of Directors Annual Meeting.
Got selected as business manager but got promoted to analyst and then investment banking analyst in less than 15 months.
- Data Analysis
- Market Research
- Index Research
- Stock Market Trends
- Commodity Study
- In-depth Analysis
- Business Plans
- Leadership Qualities
- Communication with Officials
- Communication with Clients
- Production and Implementation
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Won top student award for business administration
- Accountant Award for highest GPA in Accounting.
- Finance student with Business Management degree, got a year exempted in Masters.