Serena Olive IT Auditor
871 222 1156
IT auditor with experience of looking after the network, hardware and software and ensuring that all components are fixed and updated so that the business remains fast-paced and efficient. I have been delivering quality work and have made my way to becoming a senior auditor. I have been an integral part of organizations by fixing problems and contributing to the company's profits. I wish to continue service to bring big change in an organization's profitability.
IT Auditor (Feb 2015 to Present) 5 Years & 11 Months
• Responsible for developing programs and applications in accordance with the latest technology. • I have a trained team that follows instructions and gets the work done efficiently. I check the updates and then report the changes and approve the system upgrading. • I am also responsible for creating new models that can cut cost and improve profit margins.
Elite Shopper's Place
IT Auditor (Apr 2009 to Jan 2015) 5 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for providing ad-hoc analytics suport and ensuring that all IT and financial audit systems were run smoothly.. • I looked after the SQL server and maintained all hardware. In case of any repairs, i got approvals from the management and worked on the fixing immediately. • I was responsible for training team of IT technicians to follow my instructions and perform repairs without delay. Updates and software advancement was also outlined by me. • I created audit reports to summarize all the auditing that had been conducted on the systems and what work had been done to improve functionality.
IT Supervisor (Apr 2003 to Mar 2009) 5 Years & 11 Months
• Responsible for developing and maintaining applications and programs that aided in business efficiency. I was solely responsible for programming computers and making them technologically up to date with the latest developments. • I was also responsible for maintaining the hardware and repairing any part that did not work properly and might lead to hindrance.
Bachelors Operating Systems(1997 - 2001)
A good student.
East End High
High School(1995 - 1997)
A good student.
University of the East Coast
Masters Computer Programming(2001 - 2003)
I conducted a computer network overhauling project that was completed within few days. it was to change the software of accounts and handling of employee performance reports. I ensured that the database was easily accessible and all employee accounts could be retrieved by a single employee number.
Hardware Repair and Checks
Repaired and replaced significant number of computers. Configured laptops according to new network settings after the office equipment failed due to electricity issues.
- Customer Relations
- Computer Checks
- Hardware Repairs
- Software Upgrades
- Application Renewals
- Risk Analysis
- Correction and Timely Action
- Team Management
- Data Analysis
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Limited Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Selection for Foreign Exchange Program and went to Germany for the senior year of High School.
- Became Dramatic Representative and played main protagonist in the Annual Play.