Grey Doe IT Operation Manager
871 222 1896
To be a successful leader in operations management where I can utilize my potential and capabilities to achieve the organizational objectives and seize the opportunities for professional development.
Operation Manager (Jun 2013 to Present) 9 Years & 5 Months
• Administered efficient working of IT Operations team and achieved all objectives. • Monitored all change management functions and ensured compliance to business requirements. • Monitored all staff recruitment process and appraisals.
Assistant Operation Manager (Feb 2011 to May 2013) 2 Years & 3 Months
• Analyzed design feasibility of all IT infrastructure process and operations. • Participated in change management meetings and provided consultations. • Ensured compliance to all company change control processes.
IT Operations (Apr 2009 to Jan 2011) 1 Year & 9 Months
• Managed and implemented all service improvement programs on processes • Evaluated all plans and performed tests on disaster recovery process
London School of Science
MBA (Marketing)(2007 - 2009)
BS(Computer Science)(2003 - 2007)
GCE Advanced Level(2001 - 2003)
Substantial experience in performing audit on IT processes and assisted in disaster recovery Exceptional knowledge of all Microsoft Infrastructure Servers Remarkable knowledge of service monitoring techniques
Supervised the maintenance of organizational database/archive and administration files. Administered employee payroll, benefits and insurance.
- Six Sigma & Lean Methodologies
- Turnaround & Change Management
- ISO 9001 & ANSI Standards
- Design for Manufacturability (DFM
- Team Supervision & Training
- Supply Chain Management
- Labor Relations & Union Negotiati
- P&L Management & Cost Controls
- Safety & Regulatory Compliance
- JIT Scheduling & Logistics
- Data Analysis
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Positive Thinker