Tom Wilkins Janitor
Dedicated and hard working janitor in a school building. I have been serving different schools and offices for many years and am very efficient in my work. I wish to work as a supervisor and for that I am ready for all kinds of responsibilities and services.
Janitor (Jun 2010 to Present) 10 Years & 7 Months
• Cleaning of rooms, windows and glass. I am also in charge of cleaning the bathrooms and toilets. The sanitation and cleanliness standards are maintained on a daily basis. • I am responsible for supervising the work of the cleaning team and also ensure that the staff is neat and well groomed. • I also conduct weekly checks of the fixtures and all the furniture in the shop area and the office area.
Janitor (Feb 2002 to May 2010) 8 Years & 3 Months
• Responsible for cleaning, maintenance work and small tasks such as delivering mail to the officer and ushering visitors to the concerned department. • I was also in charge of team visits to the customer sites and cleaning of the venue. • I led a team of cleaners to deliver excellent work and ensure clean venues for events. This included raking, mopping, vacuuming carpets, cleaning upholstery and also dusting the furniture.
Cleaner (Apr 1997 to Jan 2002) 4 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for cleaning of the dining area and counters. I was also in charge of the weekly shifts to clean washrooms and the toilets. • I served as supervisor on days that the administrator was absent. • I maintained the cleanliness standards of the eatery and also encouraged team workers to work efficiently.
Cleaner Staff (Jan 1993 to Mar 1997) 4 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for being at work early in the morning and cleaning all the desks and classroom floors. • I was in charge of the ground floor and all the rooms, office area and reception were my responsibility.
Grade 9(1991 - 1992)
Average student, dropped out due to financial problems.
Delivered mail on weekend in the are. It was just a temporary job that i did for more few months.
I participated in the city campaign to create awareness of water wastage. I distributed pamphlets and brochures among people.
- Interpersonal Relations
- Mopping Floors
- Team Worker
- Carpet Cleaning
- Upholstery Conditioning
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Can be presented upon request.