Stephen Archer JAVA Architect
871 222 1156
Hard working and dedicated employee with JAVA programming expertise. i design and plan software for office use using JAVA systems to provide ease and working efficiency. I can claim that I am an asset to any organization because of my command on JAVA programming and providing quick solutions. I have created, planned and maintained numerous computer systems with the right software facilities needed to ensure speedy and effective business communication.
Archer JAVA Programming
CEO and JAVA Architect (Feb 2015 to Present) 5 Years & 11 Months
• Created a team of JAVA programmers and managed to expand clietele significantly during the first year of operations. I oversee all JAVA projects and ensure that they are better than what the client expected and needed. We aim to make extra effort to not only meet business needs of clients but to also make them feel comfortable as the technical programmes help them greatly with their business.
JAVA Architect (Oct 2011 to Jan 2015) 3 Years & 3 Months
• Prepared and designed JAVA programmes according tot he requirements of the clients. • I was in charge of holding meetings with clients and understanding their business needs. Programmng and directing a software and network approach that exclusively fit the requirements of my client was my primary duty. I looked after the maintenance and updating of the programmes as well. • Evaluating systems and making improvement plans was also my responsibility.
Commoners Solutions Ltd.
JAVA Architect (Jan 2006 to Mar 2011) 5 Years & 2 Months
• Gained good experience from working on different kinds of projects from a vast clientele. I programmed and arranged systems using JAVA applications. I was also in charge of solving any problems or maintaining the programmes created. All clients were communicated at each step and when the final application was created, I remained in touch to observe proper functioning and updates needed on the systems. • I provided expertise to technical teams and accompanied them to sites that required the attention of a JAVA Developer or Architect. • I was wholly responsible for rectifying existing programmes in the office and reported any kind of malfunction to the managers.
BS (Computers and Programming)(2001 - 2005)
Excellent result in all years.
GCE Advanced Level(1999 - 2001)
Grade A in Physics, Computers and Economics.
Became the owner of my own company in 2015. I had been working on it for long and was successful in getting clients who remembered me for my skills.
Creating College Projects
Created college projects for aspiring JAVA architects and helped them present their final year work in the form of a programme. The students got scholarships for excellent efforts.
- Customer Relations
- JAVA Script
- CRM Systems
- Computer Hardware
- Team Work
- Providing Solutions
- Database Management
- Data Analysis
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Best Team Work Award in 2009
- Multitasking Prize for handling multiple projects simultaneously