Ian Hailey Java Programmer
871 222 1156
Experienced and extremely diligent JAVA programmer with expertise in programming and maintaining office network software. I have worked with established organizations and I feel that I have the skill to face challenges and deliver the best results. I wish to work for an organization that requires fast-paced and dedicated programmers with experience.
Global Net Ltd.
JAVA Developer (Feb 2015 to Present) 5 Years & 4 Months
• I supervise a team of programmers and all JAVA based programming is done under my supervision alone. • I am responsible for the high-volum projects and programming assignments. I discuss the project with the team and assign research work for designing the best suited applications. • Once the design is ready, meeting with the clients for final consent is also my responsibility. Presenting reports to senior management and the final programme demonstrations are managed by my team.
Omega Computing Solutions
JAVA Developer (Apr 2011 to Jan 2015) 3 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for meeting with clients and discussing their business specifications. I designed and programmed applications using JAVA Script. • It was my duty to do the final check and ensure that all programmes were in compliance with the clients' specifications. • Maintenance and active checks of the programmes was my duty.
Select Computers Inc.
JAVA Developer (Sep 2009 to Mar 2011) 1 Year & 6 Months
• Responsible for programming networks for businesses and office spaces. • It was my duty to assess the present programmes and improve them and make them simpler with JAVA script. I had to discuss the business requirements with the clients and then design and develop the most suitable software applications. It was my responsibility that the codes were written keeping the clients' requirements • I had to maintain all the programmes written by me. All code testing and identification of errors was my responsibility.
Diploma Computer Programming-JAVA(2007 - 2009)
BS Computer Programming(2003 - 2007)
High School(2001 - 2003)
Good student with excellent performance in mathematics and physics.
Programming for the College of Architecture
Developed a special programme for the College of Architecture and designed their software from scratch. My team planned, designed and implemented a high-volume application to save and share big files within the network. This system allowed a simple yet comprehensive interface for students and architects.
Developed a fast and simple programme for office work at the City Hospital. We improved the present network software and made it simpler for the staff members to access the system.
- Customer Relations
- Software Maintenance
- Writing JAVA code
- Unit Testing
- Programming Interface
- Team Builder
- Data Analysis
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Participated in student exchange program 2002
- Became School President in 2003.
- College Dramatics Team President elected for 2006-07.