Ali Ahmed Administrative Clerk
To achieve an administrative clerk position at "XYZ logistics" and perform multiple tasks from lower level to upper level and along with support some other office activities.
Galaxy communication Inc
Administrative clerk (Oct 2014 to Present) 6 Years & 3 Months
• Recording purchase orders for merchandise and service • Maintaining office stock and allocating supplies to departments • Performing tabulation and posting of data in record books • Bills, receipts, invoices, checks, policies and statements are sent after preparation.
Simpson and Wells Marketing
Administrative clerk (Feb 2013 to Sep 2014) 1 Year & 7 Months
• Replied to incoming request and put preliminary work in play • Handled duties such as receiving telephone calls, word processing, receiving and directing visitors, filing and faxing are done. • Screened and directed calls, made travel and meeting arrangements • Trained and supervised new office staff and evaluated their work
Hollister & Baines, Tampa, FL
Executive Assistant (Nov 2009 to Dec 2012) 3 Years & 1 Month
• Performed administrative duties for executive management. • Strong computer and Internet research skills were required. • Also called for flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
Hollister & Baines Tampa, FL
Entry-Level Administrative Assistant (Jul 2007 to Oct 2008) 1 Year & 3 Months
• Performed a variety of Internet research functions and used word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software. • Duties also included fielding telephone calls, filing and data entry.
AXY high school
BS ( business management )(2001 - Present)
Summary of Skills
able to work independently and can bear work load and perform clerical assignments. ability to operate office equipment. Good communication and telephonic skills. knowledge of office filling and keeping records.
- • Agendas Typing
- • Correspondence handling
- • Filing
- • Travel arrangements
- • Meetings organization
- • Mail management
- • Appointment scheduling
- • Word processing
- • Minutes recoding
- • Customer service
- • Record keeping
- • Record keeping
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Attention to details
- computer competencies