Kimberley Carmichael Kindergarten Teacher
871 222 1156
Focused and result driven kindergarten teacher, I have experience in grooming and educating young children to prepare them for the classes ahead. I have educated, not taught and this is what makes a difference. I believe in giving children more than just what books have to offer. At such a young age, children need to learn more than the Alphabet and numbers. I concentrate on their personalities and let them learn freely. I wish to continue this in an environment that promotes healthy individual growth.
Smooth Learning Academy
Kindergarten Teacher (Sep 2016 to Present) 4 Years & 4 Months
• Teaching children numbers, Alphabet and singing is my main responsibility. The class room activities and reading sessions is my duty. I teach children about table manners, etiquette and sharing ethics.
Academy of Children
Kindergarten Teacher (Aug 2015 to May 2016) 9 Months
• Responsible for a class of eighteen children. From playground to snack eating to covering the basics of nursery; I covered all aspects of kindergarten curriculum with children. I also focused on extra curricular activities to find every child's interests nd work on them as a way of education.
Madam Rachel's Kindergarten
Kindergarten Teacher (Dec 2010 to Oct 2015) 4 Years & 10 Months
• Responsible for setting the curriculum and timetable. I looked after a class of twenty children and taught them numbers, Alphabet and other things. Colouring and drawing was my way of teaching children all that they needed to know at this age. The music class was also conducted by me.
Little Hands Kindergarten
Teacher's Assistant (Jan 2007 to Mar 2010) 3 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for preparing cards and teaching material according to curriculum and planned classes. • I was also responsible for creating chart papers and teaching little children how to fill the worksheets given to them by the teacher. • I was also responsible for making children understand the concept of phonetics and checking how children hold pencils and pronounce different letters.
Masters in Applied Psychology(2004 - 2006)
River Oaks College
Bachelors in Psychology(2000 - 2004)
A good student.
Sacred Heart School
GCE Advanced Level(1998 - 2000)
Passed with good grades in Sociology and Economics.
Diploma in Education
A proactive member of diploma class for education. It was the first stepping stone towards making a career in teaching. I have learned a great deal from this diploma degree.
Young Teachers Training
Was selected to teach kindergarten class after attending the course for young teachers.
Kindergarten Teaching Course
Attended a course for kindergarten teaching. The patience and strategy needed to teach little children was very helpful.
- Following curriculum
- Extra Curricular Learning
- Basic Mathematics
- Phonetic Teaching
- Basic Grooming
- Manners and Etiquette Classes
- Reading Introduction
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Best Kindergarten Teacher Award 2013.
- Course Leader for Young Teacher's Training
- Awarded for Best Class Performance in Annual Day.