Dylan Forest Law Clerk
871 222 1156
Dedicated and focused in providing legal support to clients during tribunal appearances and court documentation. Have prepared legal research and bench memos with care while communicating with counsel regarding case management. I have experience in legal procedures and have assisted clients and maintained terms with court personnel. I wish to serve the legal courts and clients in efficient court dealings while remaining useful for the judge and carry out all the tasks assigned to me. My experience and dedication will prove to be beneficial to every court room functions.
Law Clerk (Jun 2013 to Present) 6 Years & 5 Months
• Responsible for meeting the client to take down details and create a report for the counsel. • Also responsible for meeting winesses and recording their statements. • I am in charge of looking after the preparation of rental and property contracts for which clients contacted the attorney.
Monroe and Co.
Law Clerk (Feb 2011 to May 2013) 2 Years & 3 Months
• Responsible for handling all documents needed for court room procedures. • I maintained good terms with the court room staff in order to assist clients and counsel in court proceedings. Timely operations were dealt by me. • I created memos and verified legal contracts that were presented before the counsel.
Counsel Peter's Chambers
Law Clerk (Apr 2009 to Jan 2011) 1 Year & 9 Months
• Responsible for carrying out research work before drafting the case. I also wrote reports for the court proceedings. • I ws responsible for meeting with the client and taing down details. This was processed into a report for the counsel's knowledge. • All paper work handling was my duty. I kept all the drafts and memos with me for the case proceedings.
Wilson & Jacob
Law Clerk (Jan 2005 to Mar 2009) 4 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for assisting client in all the paper work required for filing in the court. I was responsible for maintaining good relationships with court room personnel to ensure smooth operations at the court room. • It was my duty to draft memos and reports to present before the bench. I was also responsible for carrying out research and conduct interviews to help strengthen the case. • It was my duty to attend court proceedings and follow up the pleading procedures.
State Law School
Associate Degree- Corporate Law(2000 - 2004)
High School Degree(1998 - 2000)
A good student with above average grades.
Read up the constitution in order to understand the laws regarding different matters.
I was awarded for filing petition and getting all the paper work and research of case done within a short period of time.
- Client Assistance
- Court Room Regulations
- Terms with Key Players
- Legal Contracts
- Client Advise
- Law Awareness
- Interaction with Litigants
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Completed computer proficiency short course.
- Internship with Matthew Gibbs for legal procedures.
- Internship with Cindy Evans for understanding the paper work and research for legal operations.