Charlie Trent Management Trainee
871 222 1156
Good learner with strong communication skills and ability to adapt. Management trainee for the past five years with excellent public relations and a strong academic record. I enjoy working with teams and participate in group activities. I wish to work for an organization that gives challenges and opportunities to employees so they can learn while delivering quality work. I know I have learned a great deal and can work in a responsible position by solving problems and taking quick decisions.
Lawrence Marketing Network
Management Trainee (Feb 2016 to Present) 4 Years & 8 Months
• I look after the television advertisements and work under the manager so that I can learn the workings of television advertisement making. • i work with a team of trainees and complete the tasks given to me. I have been praised for my fast paced work and detail oriented reports.
Newage Marketing Ltd.
Management Trainee (Apr 2012 to Jan 2016) 3 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for completing the projects that were assigned to the marketing team. I was in charge of conducting surveys before the project started and gather all the necessary information. • Budget controlled advertisements and marketing strategy planning was also my duty. • I maintained a friendly disposition which helped me greatly and I learned from my peers.
Management Trainee (Jan 2008 to Mar 2012) 4 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for working with the marketing manager and working on projects outlined by the senior management. • I followed instructions properly and provided solutions to the problems faced. I recieved appreciation several times for my enthusiastic participation. • I built good relations with everyone in the office and always tried to do whatever work was to be done, even if it was not outlined for me. Helping peers and meeting deadlines was also appreciated.
Bachelors (Business Management)(2003 - 2007)
Young Minds Academy
High School(2001 - 2003)
Excellent student with interest in sports.
I worked on several television advertisements but for The Peach Skin, I was n charge of a project. I kept cost under control and we first created an advertisement timeline to discuss with the client. The project was appreciated.
- Customer Relations
- Team Player
- Independent Worker
- Problem Solving
- Decisive Worker
- Convincing Power
- Market Research
- Data Analysis
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Selected Class President 2003
- Basketball player with excellent sports record.
- Became member of the Pet Rescue Club.