Fatema Zeyd Marketing Product Manager
Focused, enthusiastic and innovative product manager with a good record of making impossible things happen! I have reached targets and promoted products for different businesses and have made an impact. I wish to continue delivering quality work in a more challenging environment that teaches me positively and improves my skills.
Product Marketing Manager (Jun 2013 to Present) 7 Years & 7 Months
• I look after the market trends and decide names of new products according to different survey choices. • I make sure that our new and old products are branded at supermarkets and placed in special locations to attract buyers. • I have successfully launched several products and also arranged representative teams to get feedback from buyers. We offered a free food truck for the poor and sold food to people at very reasonable rates. After that the market share for our products increased significantly.
Marketing Product Manager (Feb 2011 to May 2013) 2 Years & 3 Months
• I was responsible for developing publicity campaigns and helping teams to find what was the market demand. • I was also responsible for packaging the introductory price, look and marketing strategies. • I was responsible for getting feedback and ensuring that our product gets maximum reach through attractive posters, advertisements, shop gondola and stands and even representatives.
Product Manager (Apr 2007 to Jan 2011) 3 Years & 9 Months
• I was responsible for developing strong product assessment surveys questionnaires. Once the product feedback was received we ensured that better methods of marketing were used to finally launch the products. • All paint and chemical items were screened and were available in a different packing but I gave the idea of a better packing. • It was my duty to give new marketing ideas and planning product launches according to market trends and requirements.
Marketing Specialist (Sep 2004 to Mar 2007) 2 Years & 6 Months
• I was responsible for promoting different products before they were launched in the market. • I devised a new way of setting up kiosks for product trials and sales. It promoted our revenues and also gave a fair idea of how the product was received by people. • I was in charge of the product reporting and publicity methods.
MBA (Marketing)(2002 - 2004)
A good student.
BS (Business Management)(1998 - 2002)
A good student.
Simon High School
High School Diploma(1996 - 1998)
A good student.
4 million downloads
We introduced the mobile app for supermarkets and how to compare prices of different drug store items before buying a specific brand. The app was downloaded 4 million times within the first four months!
I was awarded for happy marketing of a new lipstick for men as well as women. We did a unique marketing campaign and were able to sell products worth $45,000.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Computer Proficiency
- Product Assessment
- Market Research
- Placement of Product
- Strategic Customer Generation
- Demand Assessment
- Sales Revenues
- Marketing Strategies
- Product Development
- Analytical Supervision
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- I recently spoke at a seminar for market trends and product availability.
- I discussed the importance of product choice for customers and how it leads to better sales.
- I also spoke about how the market trends should be used as a tool to improve product quality.