Ilham Fatima Marketing Professional
378 392 3920
Creative, innovative and insightful brand manager, with a demonstrated proven seven plus years of successful results in planning and executing brand strategy in customer-focused market. Playing a challenging role in a fast-paced working environment, where contributed strategic initiatives can create branding activities, utilizing thoughtful leadership and communication skills.
Marketing Professional (Jun 2015 to Present) 5 Years & 4 Months
• Manage corporate marketing and communications functions, overseeing a $1.3M budget and 8-member team. • Direct brand management, PR, media relations, corporate positioning, product launches, advertising, sales collateral and tradeshow marketing. • Developed marketing programs for business-to-business clients.
Brand Professional (Feb 2013 to May 2015) 2 Years & 3 Months
• Branded and executed market [Product] branding plans at all marketing levels in competition with other market players. • Led advertising and PR campaigns, as well as sale events – Worked with advertising and PR agencies. • Conducted market surveys to define target audience, constructed forecasts and budgets.
The Next Big thing
Assistant Manager Marketing (Apr 2011 to Jan 2013) 1 Year & 9 Months
• Conducted market surveys to define target audience, constructed forecasts and budgets. • Created web portal to transform previously archaic intranet into a dynamic portal improving communication flow • Performed ongoing customer/market research and demographic profiling to identify and capitalize on unmet market needs ahead of the curve.
The Next Big Thing
Marketing Executive (Jan 2009 to Mar 2011) 2 Years & 2 Months
• Developed marketing programs for business-to-business clients. • Used an integrated approach to create balanced programs for clients to build their respective brands.
Universiy of Manchester
Masters in Business Administration(2008 - 2009)
Majors in Marketing Management
University of Manchester
Bachelors in Business Administration(2005 - 2008)
High School(2001 - 2003)
Creative: out of the box thinking approach
Brand Management | Brand Architecture | Customer Insight
Certified Marketing Professional
- Brand Management
- Brand Architecture
- Customer Insight
- Consumer Behavior
- Market Research
- Market Segmentation
- Global Marketing
- Marketing Strategy
- Product Marketing
- Team Leadership
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Attention to details
- basic computer competencies