Donna Jackson Marketing Specialist
871 222 1156
Serving as a marketing specialist in a consumer product company with good rapport among employees and an external market research team that works for the company's increasing profitability. I have an experience of ten years in the field of research, sales assessments and market trends. I have the skills to work for an international brand that can help me reach my goals while I deliver the best work to contribute in the company's growth.
French Pastry Company
Marketing Specialist (Feb 2010 to Present) 12 Years & 9 Months
• I look after the client relationships and ensure that our teams visit restaurants, hotels and diners all over the state in order to get new clients. • I am in charge of launches and regular events to maintain customers and meet daily sales targets. • I look after the marketing team and constantly think of ways to keep our products popular. We recently launched a new product that was liked. I have so far contributed significantly to the company's growth and profits.
Adams Breads and Buns
Marketing Specialist (Apr 2005 to Jan 2010) 4 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for creating strong communication links with customers and clients. The company provided breads to several client restaurants and it was my responsibility to get more and more clients on board. • I worked on different survey reports and market analyses in order to maintain a good sales figure. • Every single day the sales had to be monitored and marketing methods had to be sharpened. I constantly launched different kinds of marketing strategies in order to maintain and try to increase the daily sales goals.
Remington Household Goods
Marketing Intern (Jan 2003 to Mar 2005) 2 Years & 2 Months
• Learnt the rules and tricks of marketing by assisting the manager and working on assigned projects. • I used to conduct market analysis and write reports for the manager. I also learned methods of increasing reach by use of social media and personal relations.
MBA (Marketing)(2000 - 2002)
Bachelors Business Administration(1996 - 2000)
High School(1994 - 1996)
A good student with interpersonal skills.
Campaign Launch Success
Appreciated for organizing a product campaign for social media and bloggers. It was an initiative to involve general public and bloggers to try the new product and then write about it. We controlled the cost and yet managed to advertise the product among people.
I started the initiative of client bonding with collaboration of sales team and it brought about a profit of more than $2m. I was awarded for the initiative.
- Consumer Survey
- Marketing Strategy
- Report Writing
- Computer Proficiency
- Market Survey
- Business Strategy
- Product Information
- Sales Control Systems
- Market Research
- Data Analysis
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Did research and survey to decide a name for the company's new food product.
- It was a long project since it required name choices according to the product and then we sent teams to get feedback from consumers.
- After internal survey and public survey results, the name was decided and it was an instant hit.