Zac Jaguar Math Teacher
888 565 3456
Flexible and organised educational professional with X years of teaching expertise with an unparallel ability to explain complicated mathematical concepts in an easily understandable manner. Talent for employing unique teaching strategies to effectively engage all students and foster a fun and fascinating learning environment. Encouraging and patient; provide individualized and extracurricular support for students that are struggling with learning concepts and mathematical topics. Quickly develops an excellent rapport with students, staff members, and parents to produce a friendly and supportive school community.
St. Gregory High School
Math Teacher (Jun 2014 to Present) 6 Years & 4 Months
• Teaching three mathematic sections including Functions, Statistics, and Trigonometry. • Design and present comprehensive lesson plans, which incorporate scaffolding, ensuring that each student is able to retain and understand the materials in hand. • Develop unit based projects that are cantered on real-world situations to show students the importance of gaining solid education and how Math correlates with everyday life. • Collaborate with colleagues to integrate new activities and allocate effective resources.
Garden Public School
Math Teacher (Feb 2012 to May 2013) 1 Year & 3 Months
• Taught primary Mathematics courses including Algebra I, Geometry, Algebra II, Pre-Calculus and Calculus • Planned and implemented lesson plans throughout academic year • orked independently as well as with team members to achieve goals
Red Apple Grammar School
Assistant Teacher - Math (Apr 2010 to Jan 2011) 9 Months
• instruct in basic skills such as shape, number, colour, and letter recognition. • Prepare worksheets for learning the alphabet, numbers and bible memory verses, plus free printable colouring pages. • Math Lab activities include ABACUS.
MSc. Mathematics(2007 - 2009)
BSc Mathematics(2003 - 2007)
GCE Advanced Level(2001 - 2003)
Formulated creative lesson plans and test taking techniques to enhance student learning
Effective Lessons Implementation
Developed and Implemented engaging effective lessons in Calculus, Pre-Calculus, Money- Management, Statistics, and Geometry.
- Handling Student Queries
- Delivering style
- Strategy Development
- Curriculum Designing
- Assignments supervision
- clarity in thoughts
- Data Analysis
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Got best Teacher Award consecutively for three years
- able to organize math Exhibition for students to exhibit their projects
- Conducted workshop on diferent Mathematical Softwares