Asha Kumar Middle School Teacher
871 222 1156
Responsible, passionate and considerate towards children's needs and perceptions. A thorough curriculum follower with good comprehension of the children's subject understanding and queries. I am passionate about teaching young children as it gives me a sense of contributing to society. I wish to teach children from all communities to be able to create an equal and diverse educational environment for them. I also seek to learn from my students, who give a lot more to teachers than they think!
New Generation School
Middle School Teacher (Feb 2015 to Present) 8 Years & 7 Months
• Responsible for teaching English Language and Literature to grades 5 and 6. • Currently working on a workshop to improve writing skills. I have started a workshop in which we discuss ideas and make up revolving stories. • Other than class and home work outline, I also encourage children to read books from the library and write reviews.
The Coastal School
Middle School Teacher (Apr 2010 to Jan 2015) 4 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for teaching language, mathematics and history to grade 6. • I was responsible for covering the curriculum on time and ensuring that each child grasps the concepts. • I also conducted creative writing sessions to help children improve writing skills and work on their imagination process.
Little Stars School
Middle School teacher (Jan 2002 to Mar 2010) 8 Years & 2 Months
• Spent a long time in the school and contributed in most positive ways. I was responsible for teaching Grade 5 students English, Mathematis and Sciences. I was responsible for creating worksheets, giving assignments and covering the annual course outline within the given time. • I always hel discussions and talks to understand each child's issues and help them accordingly. It was my duty to observe classroom conduct and pay attention to every student individually.
New Jersey College
Diploma Teaching(2001 - 2002)
A good course to understand child psychology and teaching techniques.
NEW Jersey University
Bachelors Education (1997 - 2001)
An exceptional student.
Hindu Girls College
Intermediate Examination ( Equivalent High School)(1995 - 1997)
A great student with strong proficiency in English Language.
Best English teacher Grade 5
I was chosen as the best teacher for English Language and Creative Writing for Grade 5.
Good Performance Certificate
I was awarded for good performance at the school's Annual Parent's Day for preparing a class play.
- Teaching Skills
- Curriculum Planning
- Student Reports
- Class Observation
- Academin Plans
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Class Room Discussions
- All Rounder Workshops
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Won Best Story Writing Competition in school.
- Won Essay Competition in senior shool.
- Became Editor of College Magazine.