Oliver Fisden Mobile Application Developer
Passionate about technology and latest developments, I have worked for the different companies that work with mobile applications and creating short cuts for an easier way of life. I have worked hard on every project and also ensured that I deliver the best services along with post delivery services. I wish to work for new ventures so that I can strengthen my work quality and also establish better standards of applications and mobile accessorizing.
Mobile Application Developer (Feb 2016 to Present) 6 Years & 10 Months
• I communicate with the different clients to understand their requirements of mobile applications. • I create and test all the mobile applications before delivery. • It is my duty to use the most suitable and user-friendly languages for software development. I present the application workings to the clients myself.
Mobile Application Developer (Apr 2014 to Jan 2016) 1 Year & 9 Months
• I was responsible for creating mobile applications for different famous computer and nintendo games. • I successfully created mobile applications for game sharing and buying and selling of videogames and accessories as well. • I was solely responsible for communication with clients and ensuring that tested and working mobile applications are delivered to customers.
Application Developer (Jan 2012 to Mar 2014) 2 Years & 2 Months
• Worked for the company after many years of association. I created three application for them during my academic years and later joined as an employee. • I was responsible for meeting different clients and understand their requirements for mobile applications. • I was also responsible for creating, testing and then presenting the applications to clients. It was my duty to remain in contact with the clients and ensure that follow ups and queries could always be answered.
BS (Software Development)(2007 - 2011)
High School Diploma(2005 - 2007)
An excellent student.
Created an application for product location in school. I entered the Science and Technology Expo 2004. I won the first prize for my application that was promoted by N.M Computers.
I won the Whizz Kid title for participation in Expo 2004, 2005 and 2006. This title is given by the Science and Technology Expo Jury.
- Designing Apps
- Creating New Possibilities
- Using Software Languages
- Testing Apps
- Problem Solving
- Software Development
- Client Satisfaction
- Presentation Skills
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- I was sponsored for a school project by N.M Computers to create a new application.
- I worked wholeheartedly to create an application to locate markets with the product the users look for.
- N.M Computers not only paid for the application development but also helped me promote my application. I am still associated with the company and have made three applications for them.