Morgan Dane Mortgage Loan Officer
Attentive, responsible and detailed oriented mortgage loan officer with a good understanding of loan procedures and needs of clients. I am hard working and very energetic, due to which I never tire with my work. I wish to work efficiently to be beneficial for the organization that I work for and even for the client. I believe that as a mortgage loan officer I am like a middle man who can create opportunities for benefit for both the employer and the client.
New Sun Bank
Mortgage Loan Officer (Jun 2016 to Present) 4 Years & 7 Months
• I help clients with applications and verify the documents necessary for loan procedures. • I accompany the property assessment teams and also maintain a good rapport with different real estate runners. • It is my duty to check all the details of loan applicants and decide whether the loan should be granted or not.
Mortgage Loan Officer (Feb 2012 to May 2016) 4 Years & 3 Months
• I looked after the completion of applications and verification of document attached. I was also in charge of creating reports of all the cases that had been approved. • I was responsible for meeting with clients and discussing their property value and ensuring that the loan could be accepted or not.
Mortgage Loan Officer (Apr 2007 to Jan 2012) 4 Years & 9 Months
• I completed many loan application cases and increased the revenue of the bank by giving out loans worth millions. • I was responsible for verifying the documents and assessing whether the client's loan application could be approved or not. • For this, I was also in charge of property assessments and asset assessments. I ensured that all approvals were done after much investigation and according to the governmental instruction of interest and time period.
Bay Area Mortgages
Mortgage Assistant (Jan 2002 to Mar 2007) 5 Years & 2 Months
• I worked as a mortgage assistant and was responsible for looking after all the applications and completing the work related to application completion. • I coordinated work with site inspectors and assessors and then created a full file for the officer for approval. • I was also responsible in communicating with clients and then with the officer to ensure a timely approval or dismissal.
MBA (Marketing)(1999 - 2001)
BS (Business Management)(1995 - 1999)
A good student.
High School(1993 - 1995)
A good student of commerce.
I completed more than 22 applications of mortgage in 2009 with a total of $15 million in loans.
Successfully got assessments of properties of clients and approved mortgage loans in less than 2 months time for clients of the bank.
- Verification of Documents
- Application Submission
- Answering Queries
- Customer Concerns
- Mortgage Approvals
- Site Inspection
- Assessment of Property
- Report Making
- Team Building
- Data Analysis
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- I worked closely with the mortgage assessment teams and officers and learnt about loan approvals and basic procedures in a short period.
- I was able to fill applications and observe the documents necessary.
- I also learnt the mortgage report writing from my seniors at the first employment.