John Bernard Network Engineer
Seeking to become an integral part of a networking company, an asset to the organization while providing the best services. I have experience in designing user-friendly and integrated networks of various sizes.
Network designer (Jun 2012 to Present) 10 Years & 5 Months
• Responsible for preparing, installing and maintaining network systems that can be used by all the employees. These systems allow employeed to share data and keep their work confidential as well. • I am responsible for correcting and answering queries related to the system. Assisting employees to work on the network smoothly is part of my duties.
The Arab American Trade Co.
Network Engineer (Feb 2009 to May 2012) 3 Years & 3 Months
• Designing network systems that can be used by all employees in the building. I build systems and maintain their working while making sure that the intranet network caters to every employees' independent needs.
Network Engineer intern (Jan 2008 to Dec 2008) 11 Months
• Following training and learning about the networking systems of the communication center.
University of Computer Sciences Massachusetts
Masters in Computer Sciences(2006 - 2008)
Was selected for internship while on campus. I was among the best students of computing.
BS Computer S ciences(2002 - 2006)
Awarded the Student with Innovative Ideas.
Kelvin High School
High School(1989 - 2001)
Was chosen for a senior class due to exceptional mathematics and English language performance. I was twice promoted into a senior class at mid term due to extraordinary class results.
Sports Captain at Kelvin High School
Was chosen the sports captain due to strong athletic skills. I organized several tournaments of volleyball, soccer and basketball.
Math Quiz winner
Won the Annual Math Quiz for four years consecutively.
- Social Media Networking
- Strategy Development
- Mass Email Networks
- Employee Record Data
- Telecommunication Systems
- Computer Hardware
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Limited Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Exceptional student life in terms of curricular and extrac urricular activities.
- Awarded best student in terms of innovation.
- Among the few students that got selected for jobs while on campus.