Henry Cade Network Technician
871 222 1156
Experience of solving network related issues in organizations, where front end users do not have much computer knowledge. I have worked hard and diligently to provide the best service and in return I have been awarded several times for my responsible working. I wish to work for bigger organizations and learn more through providing all kinds of assistance related to networks. It will harness my skills, which will help me further in delivering my best.
Network technician (Feb 2015 to Present) 6 Years & 10 Months
• It is my duty to remain in office and respond to employees' calls regarding computer and Internet issues. • I am in charge of helping employees with computer work and connection speed. • I am also responsible for all the computer software updates. I ensure that all hardware is in good condition. Printers, scanners, Xerox and other auxilliary machinery is also my responsibility.
Network technician (Apr 2012 to Jan 2015) 2 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for regularly updating computer network according to the latest technology and applications. • I was in charge of helping the cashiers and other employees handle network issues without any prolem. • Usually the employees at the supplier office were not computer proficient and I helped them understand how the supply order records and inventories had to be viewed and worked on. Connectivity and WiFi settings were also my duty.
Well's Printing Press
Network Technician (Jan 2009 to Mar 2012) 3 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for taking rounds and checking all the computers in the office. I was responsible for checking all system software and hardware. • I was also responsible for checking and maintaining the pronter, fax machine and scanners. • It was my duty to be available on call. I was in charge of answering all kinds of employee queries and issues concerning the computer systems. All network connectivity problems were also sorted out by me. I used to check the speed and control signal strength so that all office work and communication could be done promptly.
Diploma Customer Service(2007 - 2009)
Learnt the basics of customer service and polished communication skills.
Lawrence College of Sciences
BS (Computer Sciences)(2003 - 2007)
Good student with consistent GPA.
High School(2001 - 2003)
Excellent computer and mathematics student.
Computer Replacement and Network
I was in charge of a project to change computer systems and align new systems with the network. I transferred data files, ensured hardware compatibility and efficient network connection on the new computers. Completed the project within the given time.
- Customer Relations
- Problem Solving
- Simple Front End User Commands
- Software Updates
- WiFi systems
- Network Establishment
- Interpersonal Relations
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Limited Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Learnt basic Italian in order to understand employers at Donne Suppliers
- Trained for understanding the printing and publishing business for my first job as network technician.