Zoe Sanders Occupational Therapy Assistant
871 222 1156
Dedicated, sympathetic and extremely careful with patients who are struggling with simple issues concerning their health and looking for a caretaker. I look after patients and help them with the routine of exercises and treatment plans. I am organized and look after the patient so that their physical condition improves. I am seeking work with a therapist with whom I can work on my skills and become a skilled therapist. I wish to help others with greater skill and experience.
VitHealth Care Center
Occupational Therapy Assistant (Feb 2011 to Present) 9 Years & 8 Months
• I look after the patients in the ward and follow the treatment on the patients that are assigned to me. • My duties include talking to the patient and keeping them motivated while focusing on their physical improvement. I keep records for every patient and save all changes that take place after treatment. • I follow the assignd treatment and with some patients, I follow extra routines after consultation with their doctor.
Robinson Health Center
Occupational Therapy Assistant (Apr 2009 to Jan 2011) 1 Year & 9 Months
• I was responsible for being on duty at 8am and taking patients as they came. • Following the prescribed routine with all the patients and updating their progress was also my duty. • I was responsible for listening to patients carefully and giving them instructions politely.
The Oaks Therapy Clinic
Occupational Therapy Assistant (Jan 2004 to Mar 2009) 5 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for attending patients, taking their history and keeping record of their physical condition. • I was in charge of the X-rays of patients and following the treatment prescribed for them. It was my duty to attend the patients with care and follow the routine exactly as suggested. • I was also in charge of administering medication if needed and recording all the progress in the form of charts and graphs.
The United College
Associate Degree Occupational Therapy(2003 - 2007)
An excellent student.
Oaks River High
High School(2000 - 2003)
A good student.
Became a part of the health week which was focused on promoting fitness and exercise for health. I took part in the seminars as well as fitness routine workshops.
Patient Administration Workshop
Took part in a learning program that was focused on keeping records, marking progress and making charts for patients. The files of patients have to be maintained in a certain way, which was taught at the workshop.
- Patient Care
- Treatment Plans
- Implementation of Courses
- Medication Routine
- Health Standards
- Instructions Followup
- Muscular Therapy
- Patient Record
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
Courses and trainings
- Attended workshop for muscular strengthening exercises.
- Attended course for patient care and administration of medication.
- Became member of therapist community at the VitHealth Institute.