Timothy Diamond Office Coordinator
871 222 1156
Very efficient in office work, filing and following instructions. I am a hard working secretary with years of experience in maintaining a clean and efficient office space. I follow instructions well and can assist managers with tasks that require an alert and active mindset. I wish to work for an established organization that requires disciplined and experienced workers.
Liberty View Hotel
Office Coordinator (Jun 2015 to Present) 5 Years & 4 Months
• Responsible for handling all official work. From recieving phone calls, scheduling manager's appointments to handling the cleaning and housekeeping staff is my duty. • I look after the cash register and balance accounts every night. I ensure that all appointments and meetings are scheduled according to the manager's suitability. • I manage the staff and keep a check on their performance. Writing reports about the stocks, payments and bills and tallying all accounts is my responsibility.
Kings and Queens Parlor Hotel
Office Coordinator (Feb 2011 to May 2015) 4 Years & 3 Months
• I was responsible for all the office duties from maintaining files to audits. I was also looking over the staff members and took regular rounds to see that cleaning was done properly. • i was in charge of the telephone operations. Attending calls and booking appointments for the manager was my duty. • Payments and bills were looked after by me and I maintained books of the hotel. I verified all credit card transactions and kept record of all financial transactions.
East Coast Hotel
Office Coordinator (Apr 2006 to Jan 2011) 4 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for looking after the work process at the 50-room hotel. I was appointed in the manager's office and looked after all the files and office matters. • I arranged meetings and scheduled the manager's appointments. I was responsible for any seminars or conferences that had to be arranged. • I was in charge of the cash payments, reciepts and credit card payments. Keeping the accounts books up to date was my responsibility. I was looking after the hotel staff as well. Payment of salaries was also my duty.
Office Coordinator (Jan 2002 to Mar 2006) 4 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for looking after the senior manager's office. I handled the files and arranged them in a proper manner. • I was also responsible for handling phone calls, scheduling meetings and appointments. Arranging conferences and looking over the food and service arrangements was also my duty. • I was responsible for looking after the staff as well. Cleaning and office functionality was also my duty.
Bachelors Accounts(1997 - 2001)
A good student.
High School(1995 - 1997)
A disciplined and enthusiastic learner.
I designed and renovated the reception area of the hotel myself. It was a low-budget project that added to our business significantly.
Arranged conference for international traders by our regular client. It was a formal conference that required multimedia setup and round table set up. I was appreciated for good arrangements.
- Customer Relations
- Filing Documents
- Attention to detail
- Maintaining Documents
- Phone Calls
- Meeting Schedules
- Staff Management
- Secretarial Duties
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Regular volunteer at the city shelter. I manage the preparation of food and service for more than 200 people.
- Played tennis at the boys club and even won the Season Cup in 2011.
- Became resident representative in the boys hostel due to good social skills.