Jeniffer Aldridge Office Worker
871 222 1156
Administrative worker with experience of day to day operation handling and complying with company regulations. I am hard working, diligent and very efficient in documentation, management and arrangements. I have good communication skills and can correspond with all departments with ease. I wish to work in a challenging position with an organization that has the potential to grow and help me achieve my professional goals.
Office Work (Jun 2015 to Present) 5 Years & 7 Months
• Responsible for handling all office operations in an efficient manner. I handle the reception area and ensure that all phone calls are promptly answered and forwarded. • I also issue circulars to departments according to the senior management's instructions. It is my duty to see that the employees perform their duties properly. • I look after the payments and bills as well and the cash is kept with me to handover to the accountant. I maintain a log of all reciepts for three months. All documents and meeting details that need to be saved in the database are typed by me and I enter the files to the office network database.
Administrative Worker (Feb 2012 to May 2015) 3 Years & 3 Months
• Responsible for setting different policies for maintaining office efficiency. Making reports and presenting it to the senior management was my duty. • I was also in charge of administrative operations such as reception cleaning, filing, document entry in the office database. • I scheduled meetings with the office staff and ensured that all employees were working efficiently and performing well.
Administrative Worker (Apr 2007 to Jan 2012) 4 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for looking after all office related work and computer work. • In charge of emailing information and instructions to employees upon senior management's instructions. • I looked over all staff work and maintaining an efficient office work pace.
Office Administrative Worker (Jan 2000 to Mar 2007) 7 Years & 2 Months
• Served many years in an office and learnt a lot about the job of an administrative worker. • I was responsible for taking dictation from the senior manager and emailing the information, news to all departments concerned. it was my duty to supervise the office staff and maintain good relations with employees. • I was responsible for handling the reception operations such as answering phone calls and forwarding to the concerned officer. • I was in charge of the documentation and filing of paperwork. All payments and billing was done at reception therefore I handled cash and later submitted to the accounts. I maintained a record of all the office correspondence and circulars.
BS (Business Management)(1995 - 1999)
High School(1993 - 1995)
A good student with social skills.
Learning Office Software
Trained to learn office database and software specifications. I quickly adapted to the environment and spent most of my initial week days in learning the software.
- Computer Proficiency
- MS Office
- Data Entries
- Payments and Bills
- Cash Handling
- Dictation and Typing
- Secretarial Duties
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Attended seminar of Corporate Operations. It helped me understand the workings of a corporate set-up.
- Accompanied senior management for a seminar in Spain regarding trade and exports.