Matthew Andersen Operations Associate
I seek work in an established company that focuses on quality and delivering efficiently. I have been the operations associate with a big organization and have worked hard to understand and learn the rules of trade and business. I am responsible, result driven and capable of handling all time-based tasks. I have the ability to lead and steer the teams in the right direction so that our targets are achieved. I have worked in accordance with the company rules and have maintained good relations with all colleagues as well.
Warren Niel Online
Operations Associate (Feb 2014 to Present) 7 Years & 9 Months
• I handle all customer orders and in case of any return or reimbursements, I discuss the case with seniors and communicate with customers accordingly. • It is my duty to ensure speedy orders and safe deliveries. • I handle the clerical staff and organize the finances and inventory of stock.
Operations Accociate (Apr 2007 to Jan 2014) 6 Years & 9 Months
• I was responsible for handling the different clients and discussing the different investment packages with them. • It was my responsibility to work along side the management and understand all the company picies and deal with clients accordingly. • I was responsible for ensuring that all operations of the office were smooth and efficiently handled.
Operations Assistant (Jan 2002 to Mar 2007) 5 Years & 2 Months
• It was my duty to settle accounts were paid in the accounts of clients.and calculate dividends that • I was in charge of discussing the dividend policies and implications from the directors and then assisted the accounts department with the necessary changes and payments. • I kept a thorough record of all the business transactions.
BS (Business Management)(2001 - 2005)
A good student.
High School Diploma(1999 - 2001)
A good student.
I helped with the bank settlements for our clients within a given period of time and ensured smooth transfers.
I updated database and reduced paperwork in the office so that all the file room work could be reduced. We also cut cost by eliminating helper for the file room access.
- Clerical Supervision
- Database Access
- Computer Proficiency
- Client Communication
- Bank Dealings
- Reception Staff Communication
- Appointment Handling
- Senior Management Compliance
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- I trained new clerical staff members to tape files for senior management.
- I also introduced all staff in the accounts department with company rules and financial record database.
- It was a formal training to help with my own work of communicating between the senior management and staff.