Charlotte Monroe Operations Coordinator
871 222 1156
I have proved to be a hard working, responsible, diligent and efficient operations coordinator, ensuring that all office work runs smoothly. I have been in charge of smooth operations and this has been possible through communication and good relations within all departments. I wish to work for an organization with the same enthusiasm in order to contribute to its growth and profitability. I have the ability to take on challenges and keep the whole office working together to increase work output.
Operations Coordinator (Feb 2011 to Present) 10 Years & 10 Months
• Responsible for all administrative tasks including scheduling of appointments and meeting custmers. • It is my responsibility to maintain office discipline, ensure that supplies are in-stock and all employees are working properly. • I am also responsible for attending calls, taking appointments and then planning the senior managers' schedule accordingly.
Get Set Go Business
Operations Coordinator (Apr 2003 to Jan 2011) 7 Years & 9 Months
• The company used to start up different business for investors and I was in charge of coordinating all the work that had to be done regarding different operations of the company. We finished projects like setting up the telecommunication lab for a call center. Was in charge of testing all appliances and getting the speediest network installed. • For several projects we traveled to other countries, the longest of such trips was to Australia. I was also in charge of dealing with the investors at every point. I assisted the VP operations and it was my duty to give tours to investors of the newly set up office space for them. • I was also in charge with dealing with clients and discussing their concerns with them. I organized dinners and luncheons of the senior management with clients and project owners.
Overseas Deutsche Banking Corp.
Operations Coordinator (Jan 1996 to Mar 2003) 7 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for scheduling the senior management's meetings and appointments. • I was also responsible for planning travel plans including transportation and hotel stay. While in office I was responsible for coordinating with all departments and ensuring that all office operations were being finished on time. • Setting goals and then reacing them was my prerogative, for which I ensured that all employees were connected and working as a team.
BS (Business Management)(1991 - 1995)
A good student with above average performance.
High School(1989 - 1991)
A good student.
Awarded for my communication with all employees. I maintained an amiable and strong relationship with every office personnel.
Got a double bonus at the banking corp for accompanying senior management to Germany and successfully fulfilling my duties.
- Office Relations
- Department Coordination
- Work Flow
- Awareness of Deadlines
- Team Efforts
- Senior Management Schedules
- Computer Proficiency
- Client Relations
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Accompanied senior officials to Germany for a banking conference. I worked as interpreter while scheduling the trip for the delegation.
- Traveled to Australia with the CEO and scheduled meetings with buyers. Selection of samples to take along was also done by me.