Josh Griffins Operations Supervisor
871 222 1156
Supervisor with good leadership skills and ability to control budgets, channelize group energy and ensure that company profits maximize. I am experienced with good communication skills therefore building and working with teams and handling departmental activities has been my expertise. I can motivate people to perform better and work towards a common goal. I wish to work for a fast paced organization where the daily challenges can help me build my strengths and work on my weaknesses.
Desktop Workings Consultancy
Operations Supervisor (Feb 2013 to Present) 7 Years & 11 Months
• Responsible for overlooking projects and ensuring that all targets are met and kept under budget. • I am also responsible for supervising the teams and keeping them motivated and delivering their best. I have worked on huge projects and have maintained a good budget due to which company benefitted. • I have been in charge of looking after the office equipment that can enhance functionality. I changed the computer systems and software to increase efficiency.
Russell and Brooke Research
Operations Supervisor (Apr 2009 to Jan 2013) 3 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for discussing the project details and drafting a budget for it. • Primarily worked on projects aimed to research ways to increase productivity of client companies. • All the team goals and strategy were planned in initial meetings. I was able to meet all deadlines while keeping the budgets under control.
Operation Accountant (Jan 2008 to Mar 2009) 1 Year & 2 Months
• Responsible for keeping a budget for the different projects and issuing cash to project heads. • I learnt a lot at the job and also participated in the team work. Looking after the expenses, payments and project related expenses was my duty. • I often accompanied groups on surveys and kept record of all the expenses accrued. It was a very big turn in my opted career as the work of the teams interested me and I participated fully in all group efforts.
BS (Accounts)(2003 - 2007)
High School(2001 - 2003)
Good student and excellent sportsman.
Office Software Overhauling
I changed the computer systems and software of the office in order to increase efficiency and maximize employee efforts.
- Customer Relations
- Team Work
- Budget Control
- Goal Setting
- Sales and Product promotion
- Project Supervision
- Project Enhancement
- Employee Motivation
- Expense Control
- Decision Making
- Campaign Plans
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Won Interstate Swimming Competition.
- Have actively participated in state swim meets and contests.
- I was the best swimmer of the year in 2002.