Delia Smith OR Nurse
871 222 1156
During the years of serving as an OR Nurse I have learnt that efficiency and patience along with vigilance is the key to becoming a great worker. With this lesson, I feel like I can take up any challenge and learn further to improve myself. I wish to work with a professional and dedicated operation room team. i wish to help patients with my empathy and efficiency.
OR Nurse (Feb 2015 to Present) 6 Years & 10 Months
• Responsible for the operation room schedules and following the pre-op instructions. • I also arrange the day's staff and schedule shifts. • My main duty is to assist the doctor and help at every stage of the surgery. I keep the patient calm and even in recovery, it is my duty to help the patient with anything that they need.
OR Nurse (Apr 2013 to Jan 2015) 1 Year & 9 Months
• Responsible for maintaining the regulations of the operation room. I was in charge of all preparations on the surgery days specified to me. • It was my duty to help the doctor and set up the bench equipmet after sterilization. • I was in charge of coordination between the surgeon, staff and charge nurse.
OR Nurse (Jan 2007 to Mar 2013) 6 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for assisting the senior nurse for all operations that were assigned. I was on duty in the operation room for three days of the week. The rest of the week I was doing other duties around the wards. • It was my duty to help the nurses and doctor with the scrubs, sterilization and cleaning up. • I was also in charge of being around for any kind of help that the head nurse required. • I was responsible for following stringent operation room rules. learnt a great deal from the hospital and served a long time. The nurse union helped raise money for a children's fund at the hospital.
Diploma Nursing(2005 - 2007)
BS (Biology)(2001 - 2005)
GCE Advanced Level(1999 - 2001)
Awarded for good services of over four years in the hospital and helping in different projects.
- Customer Relations
- OR Rules and Regulations
- Pre-Op preparations
- Operation Requirements
- Attention to Detail
- Patient Assessment
- Team Worker
- Operation Theater Cleanliness
- Patient Care
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- I have been involved in charity work.
- Raised funds for young patients at the City Hospital.