Julia Ripple Passenger Service Agent
871 222 1156
I have been providing quality customer service to passengers for more than a decade. It gives me pleasure and delight in making travel easier for people by lending a helpful attitude and assisting them. I am hard working, gentle and polite. I wish to work at an international airport where I can perform my duties well for a larger number of passengers. I am trained to work under stressful conditions and I can handle work at a fast-paced airport.
Passenger Service Agent (Feb 2011 to Present) 9 Years & 8 Months
• Responsible for greeting passengers and verifying their tickets. It is my duty to be courteous while helping passengers with check in. The passengers' boarding passes and identification have to be checked. • I also take care of the Jet Bridge Operations sometimes. Public Announcements and checking final sitting location is also my duty. • I ensure that all senior citizens and other dependent passengers are handled with generosity and care.
Passenger Service Agent (Apr 2006 to Jan 2011) 4 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for checking the tickets and helping passengers with the check in procedure. I also had to make sure that passengers' requests such as seating and luggage specifications are attended. • I was in charge of passengers with special needs and I always took care of them in a courteous manner. • It was my duty to answer queries about flight schedules and delays. Keeping a polite manner was my priority.
Passenger Service Agent (Jan 2002 to Mar 2006) 4 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for greeting passengers and assisting them in a courteous way so that they feel comfortable. It was my duty to hep customers with check in and luggage handling. • I look after the passengers who require special attention. Minors, senior citizens and physically impaired passengers are handled with extreme care and courtesy. • It is my duty to take care of passengers who need to get another ticket issued.
College of Social Sciences
BS Psychology(1997 - 2001)
GCE Advanced Level(1995 - 1997)
Grades A. Subjects: Psychology, Sociology.
Extra Security Checks
Attended special courses for identifying suspicious passengers and how to deal with them. In the wake of terrorism, this course was introduced to well-reputed ground staff members so they can act maturely and take key positions in case a terrorist attack is underway.
- Customer Relations
- Tickets Checks
- Airport Rules
- Aviation Regulations
- Need-based Assistance
- Annual Targets
- Special Care for Senior Citizens
- Time Management
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
Customer Service Training
- Took part in the three-month Aviation Regulations and Ground Staff Rules.
- It was a programme to understand the duties and ethics of working. We were taught how to calm down irate customers and take care of them.
- I got a certificate for the training and a ribbon for good performance in training activities.