Ron Alfred Payroll Clerk
Responsible and very committed to providing the best service to organization through assurance of accurate payments and employee satisfaction. Everyone works for a remuneration therefore it is the organization's basic responsibility to pay the employees exactly according to their efforts. I do my best in keeping records of every employee and calculating payable according to the work done. I work hard in maintaining good relations and deliver the best work. I am seeking work with an organization that has more than 200 employees. I will perform my duties responsible and skillfully.
Well's Health Products
Payroll Clerk (Jun 2013 to Present) 7 Years & 7 Months
• I look after the logs and accounts of every employee and handle the payable of the company. • Calculation of salaries and bonuses for every employee based on their performance and days present is my main responsibility. • I also update the payments for account departmnt and handle all the payments and bills of the company.
Diner's Denim Factory
Payroll Clerk (Feb 2011 to May 2013) 2 Years & 3 Months
• I looked after the payroll for a company of 150+ employees. • Calculating the basic salaries of workers after deductions and appraisals was my main duty. • I handled accounts for the employees and updated each employee's record on a weekly basis.
Richardson Courier Service
Payroll Clerk (Apr 2007 to Jan 2011) 3 Years & 9 Months
• I was responsible for keeping a good relationship with all department heads and received information regarding employees. • I used all log registers to estimate the number of hours worked and calculated the salary for all workers in the the courier department. • I was in charge of handling the company's accounts as well but my primary duty was payroll.
Payroll Accountant (Jan 2003 to Mar 2007) 4 Years & 2 Months
• I was responsible for handling accounts of the production unit. I checked the attendance logs of workers and also kept a check on the time they left. • I was responsible for keeping a check on the days absent, leaves and informed absence for each employee. • My job was mainly to calculate the end of month salary for each employee at the unit. Some workers who worked overtime were also paid according to their hours invested.
Diploma-Accounts(1998 - 2001)
A long course to understand bookkeeping and accounting for companies and corporations.
High School(1996 - 1998)
A very good student of mathematics and accounts.
Handled all registers with care and transferred all data to computer system. I was appreciated for handling 150 employee records through excel sheets and formulated accounting information.
The Accounting team suggested a bonus for me for recording each employee's account details on a weekly basis and organizing the books.
- Employee Records
- Attendance and Overtime Record
- Team Meetings
- Daily Logs
- Correspondence with Senior Accoun
- Appraisals and Incentives Knowled
- Team Player
- Computer Proficient
- Accurate Bookkeeping
- Data Analysis
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- I interned at the construction company and learnt about maintaining daily attendance registers and calculating payments for each laborer and team member.
- I was also taught about account keeping and handling money transactions of the company.