Patrick Warren Penetration Tester
Qualified penetration tester with experience of computer database and ethical penetration of storage and software. I have worked hard to build a reputation through merits of qualification and work quality. I am a good team player with experience of complicated work and providing insight to systems for learning and improvement purposes. I wish to work on my skills further and then assist with high profile organizational work.
California Cyber Crime Cell
Penetration Tester (Feb 2017 to Present) 3 Years & 8 Months
• I train teams to reduce cyber crime and hacking incidents. • I also perform practical tests and anti-hacking software development for their understanding. • We recieve complains and I supervise as the team members test and design anti-breach programs and use them to successfully avoid hacking.
California Law Department
Penetration Tester (Apr 2015 to Jan 2017) 1 Year & 9 Months
• I worked with the law firm to nullify all hacking chances and secure their computer systems. • I was successful in maintaining confidentiality and protecting the software through anti-hacking techniques. • The database penetration tests were done by me and I used special cryptographic auditing systems.
California Tax Department
Penetration Tester (Sep 2013 to Mar 2015) 1 Year & 6 Months
• I was hired on contractual basis to secure the computer systems and check the systems for any breaches. • I was successful in designing specif tests that could check the level of hacking abilities and stop all database from retrieval. • I was appreciated for my work and remained with the company to design creative security and testing methods.
London School of Economics
MBA (Marketing)(2007 - 2009)
BS (Software Engineering)(2009 - 2013)
Brilliant student with scholarship.
High School Diploma(2007 - 2009)
Excellent computer student.
I was awarded for ensuring security and detecting hacking attempts in the taxation department of California. I was given a civil title for serving the government department.
I secured and re-checked the California Law Ltd. legal database and archives. I designed tests for the systems and ensured that all information remained confidential and secure. I was awarded for this service.
- Test Running
- Testing Breaches
- Security Coding
- Computer Software Knowledge
- Security Audits
- Designing Tests
- Problem Solving
- Observation and Creation
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- I won the computer contest in high school in 2009.
- I was titled the computer whizz due to natural learning abilities and designing new kinds of programs.