James Spencer Personal Trainer
871 222 1156
An entrepreneur of fitness, I believe in making the best out of what has been given to us. With this concept, I have been able to successfully run my own business for a long time. Result oriented and energetic, I have trained hundreds of people to feel good about themselves and discipline their lives. Professionalism and motivation is my prerogative.
CEO (Jun 2011 to Present) 9 Years & 4 Months
• Singlehandedly created the company and till date I have delivered results through proper instructions and dedication in terms of time. • I give appointments for consultation and after studying every individual's case hostory and vitals I design a program for them. This program is created after consultation with a dietician and a doctor. Once the individual becomes a member of my club, I dedicate one hour exclusively and ensure that the member remains motivated.
Join The Club Fitness Club
Fitness Trainer (Feb 2009 to Mar 2011) 2 Years & 1 Month
• Trainer for two classes each day consisting of fifteen people each. I was supervising workout classes for five days a week and during that class it was my responsibility to coach every individual. I worked to motivate each class member in order to produce good results and become healthy. The real challenge of this job was to work on every individual in the same way and still ensure that they see results and become fit. • It was also my responsibility to update every member's portfolio and award significant differences so that the whole class remains positive and energetic.
Gym instructor (Apr 2007 to Dec 2010) 3 Years & 8 Months
• Responsible for supervising every member's fitness regime. Recommending right workouts and machinery usage to produce good results. I was also in charge of maintaining equipment and getting it serviced at the right time.
Good Life Academy
Diploma Physical Fitness(2007 - 2007)
A good addition to my portfolio.
Mountain View High School
High School(1998 - 2006)
A balanced student.
Worked for Special Needs School
Gave free sports training to the students of Special Needs School. It was a pleasure to be around young and innocent children who enjoyed all sports.
Part of Athletics
Was a part of the school football, volleyball and gymnastics teams. I also played baseball and volleyball with friends in the community.
- Fitness and Training
- Muscular Adjustment
- Metabolism and Food Groups
- Food and Nutrition
- Marketing and Brand Management
- Time Management
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Successfully made more than a thousand of members at Spencer Fitness
- Have helped millions of people reach fitness goals
- Reached more than 0.7 million followers and Join The Club within a year.