Donald Mike Certified Pharmacy Technician
871 543 1156
Talented and helpful Pharmacy Technician with 4+ years’ growing experience in various helping roles with different pharmacy settings. Known for providing excellent customer service in a tough challenging environment to make sure that the customer’s return to our pharmacy. Accurately and correctly fill prescriptions and double check reports for any errors. Efficiently complete clerical tasks, process insurance claims, and make reports for charges and credits for medications. Good knowledge of medication brands and generic names.
Pharmacy Support Staff (Feb 2011 to May 2013) 2 Years & 3 Months
• Accurately receive and verify prescriptions to ensure that no errors are made. This involves checking reports of other staff members as well • Fill prescriptions and deliver to patients. Ensuring that each prescription is correctly met and the patients are delivered the product on time • Provide inventory and stocking activities and making monthly reports of the stocking activities.
Pharmacy Aid Staff (Mar 2013 to Jun 2015) 2 Years & 3 Months
• Managed filing of medicine shipping documents and packing slips to ensure that stocks are filled on timely manner and a buffer is maintained for each medicine in case of emergencies • Answered telephones and provided information to patients. This included double checking information from our database to ensure that correct information is provided to the clients. • Prepared intravenous medicinal mixtures under the supervision of the pharmacist for patients in timely manner.
Pharmacy Technician - Lead (Aug 2015 to Present) 8 Years & 4 Months
• Prepared complex medication solutions for patients in the absence of pharmacist. This involved following pre laid out instructions. • Managed filing of medicine shipping documents and packing slips to ensure timely delivery of stock and maintenance of buffer. • Verify incoming medicine stocks for expiring and proper stock delivery.
Edinburgh School of Medicine
BSc Medicine & General Practice (2007 - 2010)
Edinburgh School of Medicine
Diploma - General Practice & First Aid skills (2010 - 2010)
GCE Advanced Level(2005 - 2017)
Biology Physical Education Physics Chemistry Mathematics
Wrote a detailed report on discrepancies in drug supplies & mixing for new pharmacy technicians
Attained Employee of the Quarter Award 2015
Prepared complexed medication solutions for three months in the absence of pharmacist at the first job posting.
- Medicine preparation
- Prescription reading
- Customer service
- Stock maintanance
- Buffer maintanance
- Sale reports
- Medicine administration
- First aid skills
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Wrote a detailed report on discrepancies in drug supplies & mixing for new pharmacy technicians
- Attained Employee of the Quarter Award 2015
- Prepared complexed medication solutions for three months in the absence of pharmacist at the first job posting.