Philip Morgan Physician
Dedicated and focused physician with an experience of more than a decade. I have been an alert attendant helping my patients improve their health and get rid of any illness. I am currently working at a city clinic but I wish to be associated with a hospital where I can perform my duties in a challenging position and deliver quality work to all patients.
Physician (Feb 2014 to Present) 6 Years & 8 Months
• I am responsible for attending patients and diagnosing their general health conditions through lab tests, X-rays and ultrasounds. • I am also responsible for seeing the ward patients on round and instructing nurses to take particular care. • I am also responsible for maintaining patient records and help patients in attaining better health.
Physician (Apr 2009 to Jan 2014) 4 Years & 9 Months
• I was responsible for handling all walk in patients who did not require any specialized care. • I used to attend patients with appointments and diagnosed their illnesses according to the results of lab tests and X-rays. • It was my duty to update patient records and recommend appointments and follow ups.
Physician Assistant (Jan 2006 to Mar 2009) 3 Years & 2 Months
• I was responsible for looking after the patients who walked intot he clinics. • I was also responsible for taking down the patient's history and got any necessary tests done. It was my duty to work with the physicians and ensure that the medication was according to the prescription. • I was in charge of attending to patients and making sure that all the nurses provided good service.
MD-Physician Assistance(2001 - 2004)
A good student.
College of Medical Sciences
Bachelors Medical Sciences(1995 - 2001)
Became a certified medical doctor.
High School(1993 - 1995)
I was awarded by the Hope Clinics for assisting the nurses and laying down a memo for in-house patient care.
Good Service Award
I was awarded the Good Service award for dedicating more than 8 hours for more than 2 months for the congo fever epidemic research and cases.
- Patient Records
- Prescribing Medicines
- Recording Report Results
- Patient Care
- Appointment Calls
- Allergies and Infections
- Vaccines and Injections
- X-Ray and basic orthopedics
- Patient Aid
- Clinical Administration
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Recently spoke at a conference of physicians in San Francisco.
- I spoke about the allergies and how to reduce seasonal flu and allergies.
- I also spoke about vaccinations.