Owen Daniels Power Engineer
Power handling and system improvement expert with experience of more than a decade. I have run tests on electronic devices, system and wiring for various companies. I wish to continue work as a power engineer as it will help me learn further and lead me to excellence while delivering quality work. I am confident that my experience can benefit several projects and teach me significantly as well.
Lawrence Electric Networks
Power Engineer (Jun 2010 to Present) 11 Years & 5 Months
• I design different power output methods to reduce heating and other effects that cause system failures. • Changing components and reducing the networks is my duty and I also test cable and wiring requirements that are required for regular power supply.
Power Engineer (Feb 2009 to May 2010) 1 Year & 3 Months
• Contract job to design a network for residences and commercial construction. • I designed an underground system that was low voltage and easy to maintain for a longer period of time. • I worked wholeheartedly and was appreciated for my duties.
Power Engineer-Assistant (Apr 2005 to Jan 2009) 3 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for designing power systems that were used in the appliances and regulated the products while ensuring lesser waste of energy. • I successfully designed power systems to give good output due to change of various components that also helped in longevity of the wiring and network. • I was responsible for constantly testing different products of other companies and analyzing ways to reduce power wastage while increasing life of company products.
West Side Manufacturers
Power Analyst (Jan 2002 to Mar 2005) 3 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for assembling different electronic appliances and testing them for functions. • I wrote reports about different appliances and also collected reviews of users. • I was trained for testing and working on the power systems.
Diploma Electronics(2010 - 2012)
A short course after many years of working.
BS (Engineering)(1999 - 2001)
Did not complete the degree.
High School(1997 - 1999)
Good student with exceptional science grades.
Contract project bonus
Received bonus prize for efficient working on network circuits and wiring.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Power Tests
- Detailed Reports
- Product Comparison
- Extensive Knowledge
- Studying Products
- Market Research
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Studied different electronic systems of competitor companies.
- Wrote detailed reports and also presented the benefits of introducing special features.