Vallerie Andrews Product Analysis
Marketing official with good understanding of promoting products and increasing profits significantly. I have worked as a product manager and ensured in every position that all he products are released effectively and energetically. I wish to work as a product analyst as I believe my skill and knowledge can be beneficial in promoting and studying each product's potential to earn profits. I can also inventively suggest ways to improve the product line, which again can benefit the business.
Product Analyst (Jun 2015 to Present) 7 Years & 6 Months
• I am working on the different products and accessories that the company will be launching soon. • I work with marketing teams and also conduct surveys to see the market trends and requirements of people. • I assess the trends and then make changes in all the products planned by the manufacturer. I also create reports for the management based on surveys and promotional schemes.
Product Analyst (Feb 2012 to May 2015) 3 Years & 3 Months
• I worked on a special project of the company to launch a new clothing line. • It was focused for working men and women and offered new fabrics and blends. • I created reports of each product and also collected customer response through three surveys.
Product Manager (Apr 2010 to Jan 2012) 1 Year & 9 Months
• I was responsible for studying different products and analyzing the potential of sales. • I also worked on marketing strategies and launch strategies. • I promoted the products of the company through effective methods and ensuring good response through customer interaction.
Product Survey In Charge (Jan 2009 to Mar 2010) 1 Year & 2 Months
• I was responsible for analyzing new products and conducting surveys to understand the acceptance of people. • The company introduced new fabrics and cuts for men and women and it was my duty to see which fabric had a market potential. • I was also responsible for writing reports and presenting it to the senior management.
MBA (Marketing)(2006 - 2008)
BS (Business Management)(2002 - 2006)
A good student.
High School Diploma(2000 - 2002)
A good student.
Created a customer forum to address the queries and problems faced by customers of the garment factory.
Supervised three surveys to understand customer expectations regarding new fabrics and designs for daily wear.
- Product Survey
- Product Strategy
- Market Research
- Computer Proficiency
- Promotional Campaigns
- Discounts and Market Placement
- Team Management
- Sales Control Systems
- Data Analysis
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- I took a short course for presentation skills.
- It taught me a great deal about public speaking.
- I am now a confident speaker and presenter and it has added to my skills.