Stephen Watt Product Specialist
Highly experienced in product specialization. From inception to campaigning and sales, I have a good record of working for the progress of different products i the market. I know that my skills can prove profitable for any marketing firm or manufacturing company. I wish to work as a product specialist as I have worked at every stage of product promotion and have the talent and vigor to work positively under challenging conditions.
Product Specialist (Jun 2014 to Present) 8 Years & 5 Months
• Responsible for coordinating with both production and marketing teams. • Check the product specifics according to market trends and suggest changes that must be made for profitability. • Oversee the marketing campaigns and set targets for sales of all products individually.
Product Specialist (Feb 2009 to May 2014) 5 Years & 3 Months
• In charge of the product creation, marketing and sales progress for the consumer goods company. • Responsible communicating with marketing teams to promote products while I reported product analysis as well. for • The sales and market research was also overseen by me. As specialist it was my duty to assess the product and then make the necessary changes to marketing strategies in order to achieve most.
Product Developer (Apr 2004 to Jan 2009) 4 Years & 9 Months
• Worked with a leading chemical company to analyze the various insecticides and range of sprays for cleaning • Responsible to analyze product qualities and also the market share. A close look on competitors was also part of my duties. • Responsible for making the product report and working to improve sales.
Product Analysis team (Jan 2000 to Mar 2004) 4 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for preparing reports of the different products assigned to me. • Analyze feedback of customers and observe the market share of the product. • Responsible to analyze all the good and bad qualities of the product to improve it's market placement.
BS (Business Management)(1995 - 1999)
Marketing Management, Professional Studies, Task Management.
Oxford University, United Kingdom
Masters in Marketing(1993 - 1995)
B.SC (Hons) Human Resources(2014 - 2017)
Support various charities and provide my help and assistance.
Played for the basketball team at Luther King College and won few big coemptions and boxing champion at Oxford.
I work at the Nationwide Food Distribution Campaign every Friday. It is a small foundation that welcomes volunteers to prepare food and feed the homeless.
- Product Analysis
- Campaign Planning
- Customer Feedback
- Designing Marketing Plans
- Strategy Development
- Supporting Teams
- Market Research
- Product Improvement
- Cost Reduction
- Time Management
- Team Management
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
- Design survey and questionnaires for Fresh Green.
- Form the questionnaire and then deduce the results after the team goes through all of the filled forms.