Henry Rodriguez Program Assistant
871 222 1156
Worked in a variety of organizations to assist senior management with office operations. I am hard working and have ensured fast-paced work flow with due diligence, motivation and ability to communicate with every employee. I have experience of recording meetings and scheduling appointments, providing ease to the managers while ensuring everything is done within a given period of time. I wish to work for a high net worth organization, where I can prove my worth and skills.
Programs Assistant (Feb 2012 to Present) 9 Years & 10 Months
• I am responsible for coordination between parents and the administration. I look after the engagement of public speakers for talks held at college every month. • Responsible for scheduling faculty meetings and noting down the prominent decisions taken during the meeting. It is my duty to circulate the important changes in curriculum, class schedules and parent meetings on the notice board. • I look over the administration office operations and maintain smooth working through actively finishing the tasks that help in the efficiency of the administration.
Marketing Analyst (Apr 2006 to Jan 2012) 5 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for keeping record of orders and ensuring that the orders were dispatched on time. My responsibilities included keeping good rapport with shopkeepers where our products and special medication formulas were sold. • I was responsible for keeping a record of payments and bills. • Meetings with the higher management and circulation of any announcement was my duty. I e-mailed details of manager's orders to the employees of the company. Coordination of the laboratory and dispatch team was my duty.
Lawrence Sports Goods
Programs Assistant (Jan 2002 to Mar 2006) 4 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for scheduling meetings and keeping a record of the attendees. • i was responsible for noting down the meeting minutes and keeping a record of the orders received. It was my duty to check inventories and ensure smooth supply of merchandize that was sold at different local shops after printing and designing. • I looked after the billing and payment of orders as well.
BS (Business Management)(1994 - 1998)
Discipline Academy Chicago
High School(1992 - 1994)
A good student with extraordinary organizational skills. Chosen class representative.
Best Assistant Award
Received bonus for being the best programs assistant for a pharmaceutical company. I took care of order records, transported stocks checking and scheduling meetings with buyers.
Awarded for working extra time in office during peak season of soccer merchandise. I checked all packaging and delivery of orders to shops.
- Customer Relations
- Employee Relation
- Meeting Minutes
- Billing Inquiries
- Maintaining Records
- Problem Solving
- Computer Proficiency
- Multi tasking
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Internee at General traders to understand office operations.
- Interned with computer selling company to understand the financial assistant's position and handle billing and taking care of inventories.