Tim Baskin Purchase Executive
871 222 1156
Possessing leadership qualities and ability to run a department with good example. Experienced in the field of procurement and budget management, with excellent business results. I work as a senior purchase manager and have been successfully driven higher profits through good stock and departmental management. I wish to continue working in challenging business environment as that has taught me how to perform better when the company needs it most.
Purchase Executive (Jun 2015 to Present) 5 Years & 7 Months
• I am in charge of creating reports for all the stock procurement and supplier details. • I also look after the procurement department and train managers to create a good relationship with suppliers. • I am responsible for cost management and budget controls. I look after the sales of stock and ensure that new stock arrives on time and meets the quality standards.
Robinson Stockists and Sales Depot
Purchase Executive (Feb 2013 to May 2015) 2 Years & 3 Months
• Responsible for reducing supply cost by 23%. I was also responsible for training staff so that they could answer queries of customers appropriately. • I was also responsible for looking after the supplied stock and storage conditions. • At the sales depot, I kept a check on the stock and ordered products from suppliers accordingly. I was also in charge of taking orders from customers and ensuring that they are delivered on time.
Purchase Executive (Apr 2010 to Jan 2013) 2 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for budgeting, cost saving and pricing after discussion with other officials. • I was responsible for the recruitment and training of procurement department. • It was my duty to ensure that all suppliers were on good terms and that all stock was according to the quality standards of the company. • For our exports, we kept a check on the product packaging after approval of each product separately. I supervised these checks.
Western Trade Ltd.
Purchase Manager (Jan 2008 to Mar 2010) 2 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for maintaining a good relation with the suppliers chosen by the executives. • It was my duty to ensure that all store stock met the quality standards. • I also kept a check on the budget and pricing policies and made sure that all purchases of stock were made while keeping the budget in control.
BS (Business Management)(2003 - 2007)
High School(2001 - 2003)
Best student of Business and Economics.
Attended a computer class while in Germany. his was to understand the different software that helped record sales and maintain budget records.
Have trained several procurement personnel for stock checks, standard checks and supplier communication.
- Customer Relations
- Stock Management
- Order Taking
- Merchandise Pricing
- Analytical Thinking
- Decision Making
- Team Work
- Computer Proficiency
- Market Research
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Learnt German language before bachelor program from Berlin University.