Geoffery Dean QA Analyst
871 222 1156
Experienced quality assurance analyst in the field of textile exports and imports business. I have been inspecting batches and shipments of fabric and stitched garments. I have the insightful vision and am detail oriented therefore I have been able to follow the quality standards of the organization and have maintained it through out my career. I wish to continue my work and be able to help companies improve their standards.
Associate Merchandisers Ltd.
QA Analyst (Feb 2014 to Present) 6 Years & 8 Months
• Responsible for supervising quality checks for any kind of order that is completed at the stitching unit. • I check all the products with a team of business analyst who reports the performance of stitching unit employees based on the test results done by me team. • I also supervise the testing of fabric colors and ensure that they match the samples sent by the buyer.
Quality Assurance Analyst (Apr 2009 to Jan 2014) 4 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for conducting checks on every product tailored in the unit. • I supervised the team that conducted checks and I designed the assurance methods through which sample testing was carried out. • All garments were to be checked acording to the 5-way test method. It was a comprehensive checking method to ensure that all the aspects of stitching, sizing and labeling were checked.
QA Analyst (Jan 1999 to Mar 2009) 10 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for creating sample checking methods and implementing efficient quality checks to ensure that every stock sent out of the mill was absolutely fine and according to the quality standards of the brad. • I conducted group and random sampling and checked each fabric with care and caution. • It was my duty to submit report in case a batch or a single roll was rejected. Every rejection was reported so that proper measures could be taken to correct the problem.
Bachelors Business Administration(1994 - 1998)
A good student.
High School(1992 - 1994)
Above average student.
Won the most dedicated project leader for quality assurance at the North Star Textile.
Awarded for always meeting targets and never compromising quality.
- Customer Relations
- Quality Checks
- Defect Identification
- Team Management
- Labeling Faults
- Standardized Garment Checking
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Limited Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Was appointed the QA Analyst for a big shipment for a leading garment brand of Europe.
- Cleared two batches of fabric for an overseas trade within two weeks.