Beth Benjamin Q&A Analyst
871 222 1156
Detail oriented and thorough in my work with years of experience in the consumer industry; I have worked hard to become a well-established inspection officer and quality assurance analyst. I have good communication skills and a strong leadership quality that has helped me lead teams to success through assuring product quality. I wish to continue working as a quality assurance analyst.
The Dutchman Cheese Mill
Q&A Analyst (Apr 2015 to Present) 6 Years & 8 Months
• I am responsible for testing the collected milk and hygiene of utensils and collection area. • I am in charge of checking the milk through the prescribed tests and only if the milk clears all five tests, I sen it for the cheese production.
Sanders Canned Food
Q&A Analyst (Jan 2005 to Mar 2015) 10 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for checking that all cans in each container for shipment is secure and has at least four months of expiration. • I was responsible for sampling, hygiene check and packaging. • I looked after the shipments with the help of my team that was selected by me. • I served for a long time and left due to some contracted allergies due to which staying near food products was not appropriate.
BS (Business Management)(2000 - 2004)
High School(1996 - 1998)
Quality Performance Award
Awarded for maintaining quality of the food items and always remaining number one in terms of market share based on quality.
- Product Information
- Batch Check
- Quality Testing
- Team Work
- Interpersonal Skills
- Customer Requirements
- Quality Procedures
- Standard Follow Up
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Cleared shipment of canned food items within five days.
- Worked on quality checks of two containers that were reported to hve expired food cans.
- Worked with a team of Q&A Analysts to understand the ISO standardization rules.