John Smith Quality Auditor
Responsible and quick working auditor with a keen eye for detail. I am hard working and ready to work long hours to ensure that all products are uniform and produced efficiently. I have stood for long periods of time in order to maintain company standards. I wish to work for a production unit where efficient and detail oriented auditors are needed to ensure the best quality of production.
Matthew Sons Electronic Parts
Quality Auditor (Jun 2015 to Present) 5 Years & 7 Months
• I check all the machinery units and make sure that they are checked and serviced to work efficiently. • Explaining the different orders to workers so that quality is maintained, checking all final batches of production is also my responsibility. • I check the machinery, technical staff and the production quality assurance staff as well.
Quality Auditor (Feb 2012 to May 2015) 3 Years & 3 Months
• I looked after the production unit and ensured that the chances of filures and machine malfunction were reduced as much as possible. • I was also responsible for checking the quality of production. • I communicated with the quality assurance teams to maintain the quality of production.
Quality Auditor (Apr 2005 to Jan 2011) 5 Years & 9 Months
• I worked as quality auditor with main responsibilities being the checking of all products to ensure that the quality was uniform. • Identification of faults and ensuring that correction was done promptly was also my responsibility. • I checked the work done by production staff and ensured that all workers were aware of the specifications of the items being produced.
Quality Control Team (Jan 2000 to Mar 2005) 5 Years & 2 Months
• I was responsible for checking the production of socks and towels. I was also responsible for daily checks of different batches. • Quality assurance and managing the production according to the daily goal was my resonsibility. • I made sure that all the products were made according to the clients' requirements.
BS (Business Management)(1995 - 1999)
A good student.
High School Diploma(1993 - 1995)
A good student.
I worked as quality auditor for a spare parts production unit and ensured that all damaged and low-quality parts were checked. I also checked each production unit and ensured that all products were manufactured according to company quality.
- Quality Assurance
- Detailed Checking
- Product Knowledge
- Checking Regularly
- Team Training
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Team Building
- Shift Management
- Sample Checking
- Data Analysis
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- I have worked for three days at the production unit before an international shipment of socks.
- I checked all batches of production myself and audited the whole shipment.
- It was the longest period that I worked for and was appreciated for it.