Ian Johnson Real Estate Broker
Focused and communicative real estate broker with numerous profitable sales and regular clients of my own. I deliver quality work which means always being able to answer queries, negotiate terms and provide a fully legal and comprehensive agreement to all parties involved. i wish to be able to have my own business of real estate some day for which I am ready to work wholeheartedly and for the benefit of my clients.
Arthur & Associates
Real Estate Broker (Feb 2011 to Present) 9 Years & 11 Months
• Responsible for keeping record of properties that are of registered clients. • I also arrange meetings with clients and visits for potential customers who wish to buy property. • I verify all the property details and bank details of buyers. It is my duty to go through the deed and legal procedure.
Broker (Apr 2009 to Jan 2011) 1 Year & 9 Months
• I worked with senior real estate agents and accompanied them with the clients to different sites. • I learnt a great deal about negotiation and legal documentation. • Verification of documents and bank details of buyer was also my duty.
Walter Real Estates
Broker (Jan 2002 to Mar 2009) 7 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for setting up meetings with clients to show the site and discuss the requirements. • I was also in charge of the deal and settling the price along with verifying documents and payment plans. • I was also in charge of preparing the deed and negotiation between the buyer and seller.
Law Intern/Office Worker(1997 - 1998)
A good time in learning office work and legal procedures about property and agreements.
High School(1996 - 1997)
A good student with inclination towards law.
Worked for an international client by taking care of their property in London. Visited the property several times and later sold it to another American client. We paid for the client's visit and when the sale was finalized I was offered extra commission.
I took part in a special property fair in which there was a speaking session of Internet Marketing. I attended the fair in Germany.
- Customer Relations
- Legal Documentation
- Site Visits
- Awareness of Property Prices
- Client Queries
- Networking Skills
- Public Relations
- Identifying Clients
- Self Motivated
- Agreement Clauses
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- I have worked with a lawyer for three months and it has helped me understand legal procedures greatly.
- I have also been given a certificate for my work over there.
- It is equivalent to a proper course for me as it taught me a lot of work.