Eric Jefferson Recruiter
871 222 1156
I have been working in different companies as recruiter for more than a decade. I have proved to be an observant, energetic and motivated when hiring individuals. This has helped me pick people who are not only keen to work but also have the zeal to grow. I am proficient in asking the right questions and observing body language, which has always made my choice of people right.
Phileas Recruitment Agency
Head Recruiter (Feb 2011 to Present) 10 Years & 10 Months
• Responsible for preparing questionnaires and tests for candidates. I have been recruiting employees solely based on my decision and according to the requirements of our clients. Each position has to be understood and all candidates appearing for that post are to be questioned properly. I also follow up performance of placed personnel from their employers. I am in charge of making the final point system report and taking the decision of hiring any individual.
Alfred Mansion Construction
HR Manager (Apr 2009 to Jan 2011) 1 Year & 9 Months
• Responsible for training employees to perform under stress and strict deadlines. Also responsible for keeping an eye on performance charts and formulating assessment reports of each employee. Based on a point system, I ranked employees and awarded Employee of the Month to the most deserving. It was solely my responsibility to keep each employee motivated and encourage those who lacked.
The US Packaging and Freight Co.
HR Assistant (Sep 2006 to Mar 2009) 2 Years & 6 Months
• Responsible for preparing questionnaires and aptitude test sheets for candidates applying to the company. Became an expert at studying body language and assessing the candidate's confidence level. I was also looking after the information authentication. Reviewing work experience and verifying facts was my duty. I was responsible for hiring new recruits and then training them to perform according to the office requirements.
Bachelors in Human Rsource(2002 - 2006)
Passed the Honor List and became one of the few to be selected for a job while on campus.
High School(2001 - 2002)
Was always an A grade student.
Computer Proficiency Course
Learned computer functions such as MS Word, Power Point and DOS.
Joined classes for language. Completed French and Spanish language courses.
Lecture on Speaking
Gave a lecture at my own college for public speaking skills.
- In-depth Analysis
- Present Mindedness
- Planning and Placing Questions
- Staff Placement
- Effective Team Work
- Data Analysis
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Was among the first few candidates selected by companies from college.
- Won open house debates at National level.
- Became the Headboy at high school.