Julie Yhan Release Manager
871 222 1156
Responsible, diligent and very result-driven. Designing software and computer programs for more than nine years. Al projects are observed with care and cleared properly before they are delivered to clients. Supervision and detailed insight is my specialty, due to which I am known for quality work and ability to pin point issues and clear them out. I wish to continue working for clients that present challenging jobs and expect the best of skills to be at work.
Assistant Marketing Manager (Feb 2014 to Present) 6 Years & 11 Months
• Responsible for looking over all software designing. The computer enginers working in my team show their work designs to me and I run the final test to approve the software. In case any debugging is required, I conduct the special tests and improvement sessions. • I am responsible for designing software that reduces working cost and improves quality of service for companies. • Recently, finished a project on train reservations. It created a cost reduction of printing an distribution while providing passengers with the facility to reserve a seat before time. I am responsible for delivering projects within time and so far our team has only a 5% defects record, which is an improvement over these three years.
US Networks Ltd.
Release Manager (Apr 2011 to Jan 2014) 2 Years & 9 Months
• I was responsible for ensuring that all finished software orders were working perfectly and as required by the client. • The final 'release' was approved by me and that meant that the software was ready for delivery. • Attending clients with meetings and ensuring that all requirements are met was my prerogative.
Computer Supervisor (Jan 2008 to Mar 2011) 3 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for installing, fixing and maintaining desktops in office. All projects of clients were also checked by me and in case of any bugs or virus, I had to ensure that the system is absolutely cleansed and in effectively working condition before delivery. • I was present during all client meetings and initial design plans were made by me. After the IT team completed projects, I checked the computer programs, hardware and software for troubleshooting and made corrections according to client requirements.
Computer Diploma(2005 - 2007)
To enhance computer language knowledge. I learned computer languages and coding.
Denver Computer College
BS (Computer Sciences)(2001 - 2005)
A good student with on-campus job.
High School(1999 - 2001)
Started Home-Based Workshop
I started a small computer workshop in my garage after school. it was only to exercise my computer repair skills. However, now it has become a proper workshop where I fix computer systems as a hobby.
As a teacher's assistant, I teach younger students of college at home on weekends.
- Customer Relations
- Result Oriented
- Fast Paced
- Detail Oriented
- Computer Languages
- JAVA Scripts
- Eliminating Bugs
- Team Work
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Attended Dance Classes in School
- Became Best Student 2000.
- Academic excellence prize in 2001.