Melissa Lawrence Research Officer
Research officer with good experience of planning projects and ensuring that everything goes according to the expectations of the clients. I am dedicated to my work and always try innovative and appealing ways to complete assignments and keep clients. I wish to work as research officer for a company that requires thorough information and a detailed report of every project taken up.
Research Officer (Jun 2013 to Present) 7 Years & 7 Months
• I train researchers to deliver excellent work and complete all projects with care. • I supervise the work of the team members and make sure they complete all presentations according to the demand of the client. • I also check all the work and suggest changes for project quality.
Success Works Ltd.
Research Officer (Feb 2012 to May 2016) 4 Years & 3 Months
• I was responsible for collecting information for clients and presenting it to them as reports and PowerPoint presentations. • I worked with a team of researchers and provided a short-cut to clients by screening and presenting relevant information in accordance with the project. • I was also responsible for looking after the team members and teaching them the work as they performed the assigned duties.
Robin Projects Ltd.
Research In Charge (Apr 2009 to Jan 2012) 2 Years & 9 Months
• I was responsible for working on one project for a pharmaceutical company. • I researched all types of medicine-related information and also wrote reports for clients. • I collected data of all over the counter medicines and the names that had become household names.
Global Research Group
Research Team (Jan 2006 to Mar 2009) 3 Years & 2 Months
• I was responsible for finding all kinds of information needed for different assignments of clients. • I followed instructions of different research officers according to the requirement of the project. • I found information and processed it into reports for the client.
BS (Public Administration)(2001 - 2005)
A good student.
High School Diploma(1999 - 2001)
A good student.
Acting Team Leader
At Madison Research I was made the acting team leader for research group when the officer was on leave. I learnt a great deal from my position and executed all duties responsibly.
I was awarded for directing the research for a logistic company. It required field work which was also performed with excellence.
- Research Work
- Verification and Correction
- Thorough Study
- Report Writing
- Planning And Strategy
- Supervision of Research
- Team Training
- Information Processing
- Data Analysis
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- I created my own research team in 2016.
- It is comprised of six members who work on different types of prjects given by our clients.
- I supervise all the work and check reports before presentation to the clients.