Rebecca Hart Retail Manager
871 222 1156
A successful and dedicated retail manager with many years of experience in quality customer service, product knowledge and management. I have never compromised on discipline, professionalism and quality of work. This has made me a competent individual with record of sales increases and profit yields. I have been successful in setting standards for retail management, team work and staff satisfaction while delivering customer service and an excellent shopping experience to millions.
The Big Sale Store
Retail Manager (Jun 2012 to Present) 8 Years & 7 Months
• Responsible for looking after the day to day sales and ensuring that every customer is assisted if needed. Managing team of sales personnel who are well aware of all products and in-stock inventory. Keeping a check on the stock lists and getting orders placed for new products is also part of my job. Launching promotional deals and designing ways to boost sales and increase profits is part of my duties. I have successfully raised the bar for customer service and regular visitor relations. This has further improved the sales and efficiency of the sale systems.
Hill Side Mall
Retail Manager (Feb 2011 to May 2012) 1 Year & 3 Months
• Was responsible for getting a broken system back on track. This involved team building and training sale staff for better customer service. I was also in charge of building a system of product orders and promotional deals to enhance profits. Ensuring smooth sales and efficient working of the store was my responsibility.
Seymore Heights Departmental Store
Retail Manager (Apr 2008 to Jan 2011) 2 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for monitoring the daily functioning of the store. I was overseeing the sales department, placement of items and aisle set-up. Apart from this, I led a team of sales staff to treat customers with care and kindness. Launching deals to increase profits and promote seasonal shopping festivals was also a part of my duty. I successfully turned the profits up and made the store look decorated and attractive. • I was also responsible for recruiting staff and training them for efficient customer service.
Aspen Garments and Sports Shop
Assistant Retail Personnel (Jan 2007 to Mar 2008) 1 Year & 2 Months
• Responsible for serving customers to ensure a pleasant shopping experience. Maintaining consistent team efforts by the sales staff. I was also responsible for checking stock and product inventories. It was necessary to remain updated about sizes, fabrics and sports goods information.
BBA (Bachelors Business Administration)(2003 - 2005)
Passed with honors and was presented the Dean's Shield.
Bachelors of Arts(1999 - 2003)
A good student with high GPA
Damien High School
High School(1995 - 1998)
A good student with good conduct report and strong debates and art skills.
Best debater in school
Won many accolades for debating competitions and inter school competitions.
Diploma in Customer Relations
Completed a diploma course for customer relations and sales boosts.
- Customer Relations
- Team Work
- Product Knowledge
- Inventory Check
- Business Layout
- Human Resource
- Sales Management
- Sales Control Systems
- Market Research
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Limited Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Doubled sales during the year 2012 due to better services and deals
- Was awarded double bonus for team work.