Alex Hill Retail Merchandiser
871 222 1156
Efficient, hard working retail merchandiser possessing communication skills and good market rapport. I have been working with giant companies and know what it takes to face challenges and make profit through efficient stock placements. I wish to work for an organization that requires effective retail strategies to gain profits. I know I can contribute fairly to retail business.
Peach Kids Clothing
Retail Merchandiser (Jun 2015 to Present) 5 Years & 7 Months
• Responsible for keeping records of the outlet inventory. • It is my duty to think of innovative ways to promote the clothing products and arranging the stock in stores in a way that it attracts customers. I communicate with all shop keepers and maintain a record of the sales. The stock is controlled according to the demand of the clothes. I support the sales and marketing teams and discuss new ideas to meet the targets before times.
Sweet Tooth Desserts
Retail Merchandiser (Feb 2011 to May 2015) 4 Years & 3 Months
• Responsible for delivering daily stocks and handling accounts of regular super store clients. • I was in charge of ensuring that daily goals are met and that the product is available only as much is required. • This meant a great sense of foresight and understanding of the business. I was in charge of submitting a daily report to determine the quantity of dessert that had to be delivered the next day.
Regal Sports Goods
Retail Merchandiser (Apr 2006 to Jan 2011) 4 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for communicating with super stores to display our products and then, according to the monthly demand, supplying the stock was also my responsibility. • I was responsible for determining stock requirement and had to promote the products through good placement and attractive display. • I was in charge of finding client super stores and implementing retail strategies to meet quarterly sale targets.
Homes and Kitchen Household
Retail Merchandiser (Jan 2001 to Mar 2006) 5 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for setting a quarterly sales target and motivating the sales teams to speed up. • I was in charge of communicating with different super market heads and delivering product stock. It was my duty to decide the floor space required and settle terms with the store management. I communicated with the store staff to understand public response of products and decide and preordered the product stock accordingly. I was responsible for making reports about the sales and public response.
BS (Business Management)(1996 - 2000)
High School(1994 - 1996)
A good student.
New Product Campaign
Handled account of new product and ensured that the product was in stores and the stock was controlled. I was appreciated for good predictions as the product did not receive good response during the first week and second week was a success.
Visited different super stores and ordered product stock according to the requirement.
- Consumer Needs
- Stock Control
- Market Research
- Sale Foresight
- Marketing Strategies
- Sales Calls
- Business Plans
- Lead Generation
- Sales Management
- Sales Control Systems
- Market Research
- Data Analysis
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Learnt Italian language in order to interact with market workers and shop keepers with ease.
- Trained several retail merchandisers for efficient market research and handling products in terms of placements in stores and observing stock.